Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Keeper of Jericho

Five Rooms of Doom: (32/32) - now on idgames

Egregor said:

Another point is that this doesn't NEED to be a 32 map project. Of those that originally signed up but haven't submitted anything yet, is it safe to say they have moved on? Perhaps we could just compile what we have, and save slots for those who lets us know they are still working on a map from here on out.

There's no reason to hurry it out to release, so we can patiently wait until 32 maps have dropped in. The final project doesn't have to consist of the maps currently on the list, however. If anybody makes a map, they're free to donate it to the project. I'm still working on mine, but I do have a heap of other things to do besides mapping so progress is slow.

I have my map perfectly planned ahead, so I am not out of steam.. I just love to play games more than building them.

I promised myself to spend at least one hour per day on the map.
Should be done in few weeks.

Take it from the bright side, We are still faster than Mordeth ;o)

Keeper of Jericho said:

There's no reason to hurry it out to release, so we can patiently wait until 32 maps have dropped in.

Seconded.

No worries, Real life is a hard mistress, but the love for guns and gore doesn't die. I'll try to get my final version out next weekend.

Other then that, give people some time and consider booting people out of the cue. If they have not given any communication in a two months period, they can go.

Well, dunno about everyone else's progress, but I found some time to work some more on my map yesterday, and made considerable progress, making the entire layout of my third room. Just needs some more detailing and monsters.

Well, my considerable progress gets postponed to the weekend, including Friday, for the reason I'm free all 3 days. We'll see how it turns out.

How the project is going on?

wait, no new posts for 1.5 months?!
Hey guys! Don't be lazy,please! For ourselves!

OK, now as you paid attention, I'd like to say that show must go on, if you know what I mean ;)

I'd like to say that Katamori is right! Start finishing those maps and kick yourselves into gear!

*kicks Keeper of Jericho*

Yeah, that means you too, you lazy bum! Finish Nabataea already!

I think it's time for me, too. Since I was willing to finish my map by mid-November, my 20th birthday, I'm already half-year late.

Katamori said:

How the project is going on?

wait, no new posts for 1.5 months?!
Hey guys! Don't be lazy,please! For ourselves!

OK, now as you paid attention, I'd like to say that show must go on, if you know what I mean ;)

Some of us have been busy with something called life. I'll work on my map when I have time at the moment my motivation is completely low as I have things of a higher priority and I apologise for that.

Im srry but im so busy and now i dont have inspiration so i cant follow with my map. I lost the gift of the doom gods.
Slot 19 is open :(

Springy said:

Some of us have been busy with something called life. I'll work on my map when I have time at the moment my motivation is completely low as I have things of a higher priority and I apologise for that.

I didn't want to be offense, sorry.

I made some progress yesterday, but the essential is yet to come...

Yeah, I am working on the map too... I finished outdoor area and made lot of texturing... time to detail other three buildings and make their indoor areas

I've only been doing a modicum of tweaking to sector lighting so far... I should really go through and set the difficulty for the various fights and such.

Also sequenced a MIDI of "The Great Bath" from Turrican 2 instead of using somebody else's like I did when I last posted the WAD, which I think came out pretty nicely.

Tomorrow is the day I get down to finishing my enormous pile of ****. Seriously, despite having "5 rooms", it rather turned out to be a pain in the arse.

As far as I'm concerned, yes, as I'm still working on my map. Finished my fourth room, but the monster placement still needs some work. After that, I only have one room left to go. I'd be more inclined to work faster if there was any sign of the other mappers.

Keeper of Jericho said:

As far as I'm concerned, yes, as I'm still working on my map. Finished my fourth room, but the monster placement still needs some work. After that, I only have one room left to go. I'd be more inclined to work faster if there was any sign of the other mappers.

Yeah I'm still working on my shit, slowly of course. Just been out of ideas.

I do not want to post screenshots because my map (and everyone else's) consist of five rooms... so five screenshots would spoil everything.

I just started to work on it again (had some break with bedlam map).