Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Whoo

Who wants to play some Quake this weekend?

What's say about 5PM EST (GMT -5:00) today, Sunday August 4? I also have the expansion packs.

I'm pretty sure I can make that time.

Also, I think you'll need to add -hipnotic to the end of the directory path in your proquake shortcut to load the first mission pack.

Who'll set up the game, though?

Bloodite Krypto said:

What time is that for the UK? xD

this should be able to help you.

Kirby said:

What's say about 5PM EST (GMT -5:00) today, Sunday August 4? I also have the expansion packs.

That's 10PM. Man you Americans suck with your timezones.

I got myself a copy of the packs, so I can host if need be. I have to leave for work probably around 10PM GMT-5, but I can leave the game running on my system.

I'll hang around the #quakenight irc for now, seems like the best place to meet up for it.

Whoo said:

I got myself a copy of the packs, so I can host if need be. I have to leave for work probably around 10PM GMT-5, but I can leave the game running on my system.

Do you mean 3am GMT time or 5pm America time?

Again, I had a lot of fun. If anybody wants to play Dissolution of Eternity in the future, I'm game.

I played Quake with on a server that big on that map. Shit was absolutely INSANE, everyone lasted about 10 seconds then was obliterated by that one guy who you can never get.