Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doggo120

Intentional HOM ceilings / floors?

Yo!

Is this possible to re create? I know I can simply remove textures from walls to achieve this, but how (if I'm able to) for floors and ceilings?

I've thought about that too, but nope. Just curious, what idea did you have in mind for it?

Oh poopie poopie haha. Well, I just wanted the HOM effect to be visible on the whole screen (like the room, floors and ceilings that I'm using are black so you can tell where the HOM effect ends) The idea is to create a "spaceless-timeless", pitch back, confusing room.

haha yeah, that's kind of the idea.

Doggo120 said:

Oh poopie poopie haha. Well, I just wanted the HOM effect to be visible on the whole screen (like the room, floors and ceilings that I'm using are black so you can tell where the HOM effect ends) The idea is to create a "spaceless-timeless", pitch back, confusing room.

haha yeah, that's kind of the idea.

Sounds like you're trying to duplicate the Line Horizon action from ZDoom. If you make the floor and ceiling the sky texture and lower the ceiling around the player, it looks like you're suspended in space: mybe you could fiddle around with that.