• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
stoned

The 11 minute video does not exist !?

http://www.doom3.dk responsed:
Sorry.
The page you requested could not be found.

And this is news to you?
[sarcasm]It's not like a lot of people have been going on about the "11 minute video" being just an 11 minute demonstration and not a video[/sarcasm]
And just because the video doesn't exist now doesn't mean that it wont be released.
I doubt it will be released, but you'll never know.

NarcoTerror said:

There's a bigger chance you'll see that gamespot video than that one.

Ok, call me dumb or something, but I don't know what's in that gamespot video - some gameplay from the actual game? Or just more short views of individual monsters.

I'm not quite sure myself. I know someone on this board saw it and said it wasn't what gamespy wrote about the video displayed at e3 inside the booth. He said that there were some new scenes in it and some from the legacy movie. As long as it has new stuff I didn't see yet I want it.

Okay, now it works, thanks there, fred
Presentation...video, whatever you would like to call that, it doesn't matter to me, as long as there is something showing about Doom3 in there.

Presentation is a speech, or a demonstration that is set forth for an audience. Video is a set of films that usually indicates with a certain plot. Gotta see the footage first before I make my judgement on this 0_0

yes it does exist and i have it. apparently someone sneaked a camera in