Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
keithktam

got stuck on a Astrostein mission

don't know if you play this game, is a TC for Doom in case you are wondering. anyhow i got stuck on a mission called "Focus", I can't find the yellow key, if anyone happen to be good at this game, can you be so kind to help me out?

right now , i am gonna cheat for the time being... :)

thanks!!

Man who is not clean, has lice. Man who has lice, sleeps bad. Man who sleeps bad, works bad.

The point of Doom is to figure things out for yourself. That's why men play it and in some cases browse these forums more than they play it.

SavageCorona said:

The point of Doom is to figure things out for yourself. That's why men play it and in some cases browse these forums more than they play it.

i am just a casual player, just want to play it lightly and happily, if crazy thing like a invisible switch that bug me to want to exit the game, then i rather ask for a solution, is just a game, not a career...

beside some of the things might be caused by error, is a mod after all.

keithktam said:

i am just a casual player, just want to play it lightly and happily

Maes said:

oh, that how you look like in person!! all the time I was thinking you were just a butt of a cyberdemon...

lol sarcasm

With Doom Builder, you can open the Astrostein maps yourself, and examine where exactly you have to go.

BloodyAcid said:

lol sarcasm

With Doom Builder, you can open the Astrostein maps yourself, and examine where exactly you have to go.

thanks man!!

I don't think Doom was even made for casuals. As Maes said, get away from me you filthy casual. YE SIMPLY CANNAE GRASP THE GAME IS HARD!

keithktam said:

BloodyAcid said:With Doom Builder, you can open the Astrostein maps yourself, and examine where exactly you have to go. [/B]

thanks man!!

Yeah, that's what I was suggesting. Very few wads have written walkthroughs online so the best thing to do is to learn how to read wads in an editor.

SavageCorona said:

I don't think Doom was even made for casuals. As Maes said, get away from me you filthy casual. YE SIMPLY CANNAE GRASP THE GAME IS HARD!

then I would say go piss somewhere else you filthy non-casual!!