Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your non-Doom game picture/video! [read the image-posting rules in the FAQ]

walter confalonieri said:

catacombs video

since nobody did a video of it....

Sounds like they re-used some music from Commander Keen in this game... never knew that.

Avoozl said:

it could be the same music artist.

Of course it's Bobby Prince. He was the go to guy for Id Software back in the day. I just did not know they re-used Commander Keen music in another game... though if I recall the Catacombs games were among those that were churned out in a very short time to meet the game quota Softdisk Publishing had imposed on them, so it makes sense.

Some friends and I celebrated a year of having a gaming channel on YouTube; by re-covering the first game we ever did, Sonic the Hedgehog.

Since I saw "shareware" many posts ago, I decided to post pictures of my DX-Ball 2 boards!

Also, SMBX. It's easier to die in it than normal Mario games at times, and having to go back to where you were taking pictures is annoying!

Creating a house in Sims 3 that features these statues. All of them were alive once, they tried to turn various objects into gold bars and failed, turning themselves into solid gold statues. Judging by their faces and poses, it was extremely painful and utterly terrifying

I saw a movie once a very long time ago that had a similar creepy thing to it, but I dont remember what. It was oddly enough a live action kids movie iirc.

I spent the better part of a day getting half of these statues by killing off townsfolk in one town. Worth the effort? I would say yes.

(Well, that turned out massive. The width reducing tag doesnt work here..)

Check out what I found in Tomb Raider: Unfinished Business of Tomb Raider Gold:

There are symbols on the wall that look like smiley faces. You can also see these in the original Tomb Raider in one of the Egypt levels.

So I was playing megaman 2 and quickman was my last level.

After raging and finally beating this devil, THIS happened!

Quick man had jumped on me just as I did the kill shot. The game didn't take my life away,but instead I won...

Quick man, that slippery-ballscratcher jumpy motherfu---

...sorry...