Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
UltimaDweedleXVers

Hey guy's I've got some Steam keys's from the humble bundle I'm willing to trade

I used my humble bundle for origin, not steam.

I have steam keys for Dead Space, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, Medal of Honor and Mirror's Edge.

Games I am looking for include;

Amnesia; The Dark Descent (Steam Key)(Also on Humble Bundle right now)

>> Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Complete Pack << (I'm willing to trade every key for this)

Also, if there is any other games people might want to swap then post em up as the two I've listed are not the only ones I'm interested in they are just the ones that immediately have come to mind.

edit: mirrors edge and dead space have been taken.

BloodyAcid said:

I'll give you an online $5 Amazon gift code for one of them.

Thanks for the offer mate but unfortunately I'll have to decline. Amazon isn't as effective where I live as it is in other country's.

However, if you're interested I'll give you Deadspace for a game worth $5? http://store.steampowered.com/sub/949/

edit: sorry mate, just passed on Deadspace.

H'ey guy's's I've got some extr'a apostrophe's I'm willing t'o trade' :v

On a serious note, I just bought this same bundle myself yesterday, or I might have taken you up on a trade or two.

What's your Steam ID? I've got a copy of SF4 complete.

I cant believe I forgot to add my Steam ID, sorry guys.

Its, Ultima Dweedle X Version

geo said:

What's your Steam ID? I've got a copy of SF4 complete.

Hi, unfortunately I only have burnout, crysis and medal of honour left. would you still be interested in trading?

SavageCorona said:

Can I have Burnout Paradise? The one I got from the Origin keys thread doesn't work due to

Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SavageCorona/

I can give you the Ship or I can buy you something later, since I have no money and that's the only gift I have at the moment.

I know people have been having issues with The Sims 3 with the humble bundle. Before trading any keys for another copy of Burnout I'd suggest taking this error up with Origin and Humble Bundle first.

UltimaDweedleXVers said:

I cant believe I forgot to add my Steam ID, sorry guys.

Its, Ultima Dweedle X Version

Hi, unfortunately I only have burnout, crysis and medal of honour left. would you still be interested in trading?

I know people have been having issues with The Sims 3 with the humble bundle. Before trading any keys for another copy of Burnout I'd suggest taking this error up with Origin and Humble Bundle first.

Sounds like someone already claimed the keys.

geo said:

Sounds like someone already claimed the keys.

no ones claimed my keys yet apart from mirrors edge and possibly deadspace (that one is on reserve for a givaway on a youtube channel im making but will trade it if I can get street fighter 4).

Medal of Honor, Burnout and Crysis 2 are still available to trade if you still want to trade Street Fighter 4

SavageCorona said:

I want the Steam key.

These keys won't work with Steam. You need to redeem them through Origin.