Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gatewatcher

Doom III bosses?

i wonder who we can expect to see as the bosses? the spider mastermind and cyberdemon would be good, but i hope we see like the rest of romero's body instead of just his head, as seen in the icon of sin (i know thats been said before but i think its a good idea). i think the guys at id would like to put some shots in him for fun, although probaly not with too much hostility... ;)

whats anyone else think?

There should be something new besides the Cybie and Mastermind. Something original. Something that reallly takes advantage of the nine blending modes in the pixel shaders.

gatewatcher said:

i hope we see like the rest of romero's body instead of just his head

I wouldn't have thought Romero would get a look in,after all he hasn't been with ID for a long time.

Heh, why not JOHN ROMERO HIMSELF?????? Kind of as a "bonus" boss, though.

/me shoots himself again.

Zaldron said:

There should be something new besides the Cybie and Mastermind. Something original. Something that reallly takes advantage of the nine blending modes in the pixel shaders.

Agreed.I think the Cybie and the SpiderMastermind would look shitifying,imagine!But the opportunity is so great to create some new terror.....

The spider mastermind and cybie are both a must - but they should be like middle-way-through bosses or something (bosses you encounter like the end of the first third of the game and second third of the game), but they should reserve the ending for something totally new.

Maybe Satan's closest "advisor"? :-P

Romero would make the ultimate end boss (they could put him in a secret level, at least)!