Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mithrandir

Procrastination and Beavis and butthead

Wow, my drug of choice thread got post-helled post-haste. Nothing ado about much. I am spending far too much time procrastinating
especially in view of my exam/girls situation.

Anyway, I suppose I had better at least make this Doom related. Does anyone know if there was a decent Beavis and Butthead mod? I've got the sound wad, which is incredibly funny, but I haven't found one with graphics. And also I'd like to find a copy of that incredibly buggy wad editor DoomEd. Nostalgia an' that.

discriminating fine drug arguments... pfft, pitiful.

I know there was a Wolfenstein mod that had Barney in it as well; if he sang to you, INSTANT DEATH!

The one B&B mod for DOOM that I saw I heard was busted. Somebody broke a copyright law or something. I wish it wasn't busted, then I could go get it....

Heh...

Well anyway I think there was a B&B PC/TC somewhere... lemme delve into 3darchives and see if I can find it...

...nope can't find it. You're on your own.

Liam the Bard said:

Well anyway I think there was a B&B PC/TC somewhere...

There was, but like I said, it was busted for breaking copyright law.

What I don't get is why all of the umpteenmillion other themes based on things like TV shows and movies havent' been busted yet.

orion said:

discriminating fine drug arguments... pfft, pitiful.

shrooms and weed are pretty good if you want something to make the gameing better.

Your quality-o-meter is broken.

:)

I'm going to stare at some eye-candy for a while.

I got the visualisations to work fine. Donot worry! My pooter is topo' the world.

Zaldron said:

Your quality-o-meter is broken.

there are plenty of threads on this forum right now with a ton of lame shit that's way worse than that. Compared to them the quality is high, high, high... fuck that just made my mouth water.

Anyway it's funny how all the shit I say with this username is post helled ridiculed or banned while the shit I say with a different one isn't. Maybe I just said too much right now, doesn't matter, even if I get banned compeletely it will just prove my point right.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS IS THE LAST CALL TO PLACE YOUR BETS ON ORION VS. ZALDRON......

Weedster said:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS IS THE LAST CALL TO PLACE YOUR BETS ON ORION VS. ZALDRON......

?
nah, I don't have any problem with zaldron. It's some other people that tend to piss me off.

Liam the Bard said:

My house on Zaldron

eh, that's just proving all I said above to be correct.

lol, Dan would actaully be a very good slave, quiet and obediant =]

Lol! (Or I would If I didn't have a fag in my mouth) (GB)

Damn, every post of Liam's is a joy to read.

well now, 3:40 an still lazin' about, trying to come up with a reason to kill a unicorn on runescape. It doesn't appear to be morally justifiable, but I will work through the puzzle until I have either found a solution or got bored and gone off to procrastinate someway else.

orion said:

lol, Dan would actaully be a very good slave, quiet and obediant =]

Pfft. Zaldron would win anyway. Plus, there is only one person on this earth that I would ever slave for, and you are...not...it.

Beavis and Butthead is one of the lamest things ever to touch a television screen.

dunno why you people are soo bent on seeing something between me and z. I have nothing against him, if anything I'm greatfull he helped me find some links to that legacy movie I needed. But it is a fact some of you tend to piss me off and ridicule my opinions for some reason, and that is a fact because I don't get the same kinds of replies with my other username.

orion said:

dunno why you people are soo bent on seeing something between me and z. I have nothing against him, if anything I'm greatfull he helped me find some links to that legacy movie I needed. But it is a fact some of you tend to piss me off and ridicule my opinions for some reason, and that is a fact because I don't get the same kinds of replies with my other username.

OH GN0 TEH PL0T THICKENZ!!!#$@#$

Ralphis said:

My balls in zaldron

My name has been mentioned way too many times in this thread.

I certainly do not like that.

orion said:

But it is a fact some of you tend to piss me off and ridicule my opinions for some reason, and that is a fact because I don't get the same kinds of replies with my other username.

Fun fun FUN!

/me checks IPs.

Um, I didn't know it was busted.
I should then probably stop making one then.
I have the B&B Doom Total Conversion.
Downloaded it last week.
If it was by ByteBrothers Software -- I HAVE IT.
E-mail me and ask for it.
Think that The Doom Gods would be told to shut down the mod too? Cause they are half-way done with it, so totally a spin-off of the Sega Genesis version.
Um, yea, like I said, anyone want it I got it. :)
Seriously. Any old mod out there I CAN GET.
:)

May 25th, 2002. It has begun.

You didn't think that was totally meaningless, did you?