Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kontra Kommando

Business Insider Poll: How Americans Feel about other States

Other states are gay. I was kind of confused as to why Michigan is considered ugly and and having bad food... The faces are pretty much like other states (except for ugly fat Texas) but the food can be really awesome.

Krispy said:

Other states are gay. I was kind of confused as to why Michigan is considered ugly and and having bad food... The faces are pretty much like other states (except for ugly fat Texas) but the food can be really awesome.

Nevada, because of Las Vegas (as far as I know) should be considered to have good food as well.

I don't know why NJ is considered to have bad food either. We actually consider our food to be superior to most other places. This is especially the case, in regards to pizza. They say it has to do with the water that they use to make the dough. The same goes for NY. We also consider our Chinese food to be better as well. But I'm sure it's probably better in California since there are a lot more ethnic Chinese people there.

Maryland has good food too; I've eaten crabs from the Chesapeake bay.

Not a very good poll at all since 95% of the 1600 respondents were residents of NY, Mass and California.

Mr. Chris said:

And rudest and most arrogant on top of that.

You leave Quebec out of your American politics.

Quast said:

Not a very good poll at all since 95% of the 1600 respondents were residents of NY, Mass and California.

Certainly an enlightened-liberal bias, then.

I'm curious to know why Utah apparently has bad food. Also how Missouri skated past the "ugliest scenery" vote is far beyond me.

Quast said:

I guess that explains the animosity towards texas, and nj.

Quast said:

I cannot find anything to back up this claim.

How Europeans Feel about other European Countries

That's quite easily worked out by watching the voting section of the Eurovision Song Contest when that comes round every year. Often predictable without fail.