Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chesse20

funny ideas for a doom monster?

ok so im planning on making shrek vs doomguy 3: orgekill and i was trying to think of a new funny enemy to put in the game
i was thinking of lil b "based god" replacing a wizard guy from heXen and giving him music notes as projectiles

but im not really sure if thats a good idea

I have to ask: do you actually want to get better at making maps for Doom? Not trying to be nasty, just curious.

Try this one out for size:
Brian Peppers.

Yes, that Brian Peppers -- the Internet sensation.

Rather than chucking fireballs or launching missiles, he slings pictures of little boys at you that give you paper cuts (-1 HP) each time they connect.

Hey, don't look at me like that! You're the one who asked for funny ideas!

Not sure what Shrek character you're talking about. Also, this seems like something that would be better suited for Realm667. That's kind of their schtick, from what I've gleaned.

Marlboro from Final Fantasy series, it's so ugly that I would be glad to use some BFG9000 firepower.

Lombardi said:

Marlboro from Final Fantasy series, it's so ugly that I would be glad to use some BFG9000 firepower.

A Marlboro is a type of cigar, I think. Having said that, a Malboro would be pretty terrifying to fight with that nasty Bad Breath attack.

Obsidian said:

A Marlboro is a type of cigar, I think. Having said that, a Malboro would be pretty terrifying to fight with that nasty Bad Breath attack.

Oops :O ! I always thought that they named the monster "Malboro" like the cigarettes Marlboro, because it has the attack "bad breath".

I was wrong all these years

Obsidian said:

I believe you can actually find creepers in the secret map of Survive in Hell.

Nope, I checked the DECORATE area in doombuilder. Nothing appeared.

EDIT: Your right! I found a creeper in XWE.

ok i thought about and ive just decided that i will just make an angry birds fan character wearing a gold chain as bling