Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KoolKat

Moderation Request

orion said:

and what if I don't like the fact his name starts with USA either? What if I take the newspapers side of the story? ARE YOU CALLIN ME WRONG?!?!?!?!?!?!?! =P

Noooooo....you're just incorrect, in fact you are so incorrect they made a

film about you

It's official, everyone hates me now. Started with Ling, lut, fod, and now everyone.

I'm the next crendog =[

Weedster said:

No.

With regard to sexuality and sexual preference, I believe sexuality is a spectrum. Very few people are 100% straight or 100% gay yet we all have preferences. There are variations throughout and our preferences change somewhat over our life time World Renowned sex researcher, Alfred Kinsey, came up with a scale to define the sexuality spectrum. The "Kinsey Scale", developed in the 1950s is a seven point system ranging from 0-6. Zero is 100% heterosexual and six is 100% homosexual. At first the scale only took sexual actions into account. Over the years, it has expanded to take fantasy, love, and thoughts into account also.

Fredrik said:

I don't hate you. I just think you're an annoying spammer :P

ehm... hypocrite.

denial =P

Fredrik said:

Objection

(it's good that quotes are kept to one level)

isn't it?

fodders said:

With regard to sexuality and sexual preference, I believe sexuality is a spectrum. Very few people are 100% straight or 100% gay yet we all have preferences. There are variations throughout and our preferences change somewhat over our life time World Renowned sex researcher, Alfred Kinsey, came up with a scale to define the sexuality spectrum. The "Kinsey Scale", developed in the 1950s is a seven point system ranging from 0-6. Zero is 100% heterosexual and six is 100% homosexual. At first the scale only took sexual actions into account. Over the years, it has expanded to take fantasy, love, and thoughts into account also.

Our sexuality changes as each molecule of hormone,be it testostorone,estrogen et al,changes or reacts.Quantum sexuality so to speak.Heh.

fodders said:

Whatever...I know I'm straight, nothing can change that, nothing ever will, not even if I ever get raped severely by a woman (ever seen Disclosure?).

Sorry, I'll shut up now.

Weedster said:

Whatever...I know I'm straight, nothing can change that, nothing ever will, not even if I ever get raped severely by a woman (ever seen Disclosure?).

Your avatar makes us think otherwise.

[QUOTE]Fredrik said:

isn't it?

Yeah I know you wasted a minute there for nothing...

Well, this post may be fucked up, but...what was with that attempted quote?

Weedster said:

Maybne I like looking at women's pics in whatever form ;)

Even orangcard?!?!?

orion said:

It's official, everyone hates me now. Started with Ling, lut, fod, and now everyone.

I'm the next crendog =[

I don't hate you, otherwise I would sit and imagine what horrible things I'd do to you if I ever layed my hands on you ;-)
I must confess though, that I'm not too fond of your type of humour but that's a different matter ;-)

Huh, he really is banned. I wonder what was the straw that broke the camel's back...

Orion did what? Fuck's sake, I don't approve of every thing he does but I can't see a reason to ban him, he's actually quite an insightful guy and a reasonable voice round here.

pritch said:

Orion did what? Fuck's sake, I don't approve of every thing he does but I can't see a reason to ban him, he's actually quite an insightful guy and a reasonable voice round here.

ORFL, Reasonable if you want to discuss LSD.

Now that came as a surprise!
I wonder what made the admins angry at him.
Oh well, let's hope he doesn't do anything stupid (like bitching on DC) and hopefully he'll be back sometime.