Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
plums

pwads that use tnt.wad as a base?

It just occurred to me that I've never seen a wad made to be used with tnt.wad. (Besides the bugfix for MAP31, I mean :P) I know there's at least a few for Plutonia, surely there must be some for Evilution? I thought it was pretty clever the way they overloaded the animated textures, the first time I saw them.

Kind of awkward seeing my birthday map as a recommendation :p

Renascence was great, too bad the rest of the maps weren't done in that fashion. Someone should get onto that ;)

Thanks, I'll be sure to check some of those out. And yeah I should look at /newstuff chronicles (not to mention just /newstuff) more often, but I've already got such a backlog of downloaded wads that I haven't gotten to yet.

I played most of the way through Heroes Tales using -Doom2 as the iwad. Heh. I did wonder why there was so much black everywhere. I assumed it was some weird Russian mapping trend.

Eris Falling said:

That map had a sister that never made it to /idgames and has been lost in the depths of time.

I don't know if I forgot how to read, but I didn't noticed this before. Do you have a link or something? That sounds interesting.

@KiiiYiiiKiiiA: Heh, Indeed.

Ragnor said:

Kind of awkward seeing my birthday map as a recommendation :p

Renascence was great, too bad the rest of the maps weren't done in that fashion. Someone should get onto that ;)

Worse being a map I made, my maps should never be recommended :P

cannonball said:

Are you kidding me? ConC.E.R.Ned was incredible.

cannonball said:

I referenced one of mine, that's even worse.

@Zed: My swarm is the second post in this thread. It's not as serious as cannonball's map though. Despite this, he still beat me to making the thread by about a minute.