Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have a lot of sprites that I made/edited, and never used it. Yes, it would be good to have a sprite thread, but as long as it doesn't turns into something like the Zdoom forums sprite thread, where people spend more posts making funny comments and montages than posting something that can be actually used in-game.

And we need an active OP to keep assembling everything in categories, such as monsters, weapons, props, etc.

Sergeant_Mark_IV said:

I have a lot of sprites that I made/edited, and never used it. Yes, it would be good to have a sprite thread, but as long as it doesn't turns into something like the Zdoom forums sprite thread, where people spend more posts making funny comments and montages than posting something that can be actually used in-game.

And we need an active OP to keep assembling everything in categories, such as monsters, weapons, props, etc.

Yeah, I totaly agree!

Sergeant_Mark_IV said:

Seconded.

I came to this thread expecting sprites, not a thread about 'em. :P Try make the thread title a little more informative. Also, I've always enjoyed the ZDoom running jokes.

Obsidian said:

I've always enjoyed the ZDoom running jokes.

As long as nobody stares at my arse, I'm all in favour.

Might as well get the ball rolling:

For an upcoming project. One of numerous scientist/civilian enemies I have planned.

There's nothing attractive about that pixelated mom-butt. Am I already doing exactly what the people in here don't want?