Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Canofbacon

Good apps to kill time?

I used to play around with Subway Surfers. It's fun for a while. There was a "hungry shark" one I played that was fun, but my phone lagged a lot with it. My battery life anymore is too shit for games so I don't bother--thankfully my 3DS fills that void now. :)

The usual stuff, chess, mah-jongg, sudoku, etc. There's also a puzzle game called Flow that you may find interesting.

Megalyth said:

There's also a puzzle game called Flow that you may find interesting.

Ah yes, I forgot about that one. The Android version has lots of extras too. That was a good toilet time game, until I got my 3DS.

[edit]Oh, by the way, Humble Bundle has been featuring a lot of Android games the last few bundles. Probably worth keeping an eye out for if you've a phone that can handle newer games.

I've had my smartphone for a few months now but I've never been inclined to put games on it. Are there any good and free tower defense games?

Also, I think it's shitty that I have to root the phone just to uninstall apps I don't use. Getting two notifications for one e-mail is ridiculous, as is having to delete it twice.

Clonehunter said:

Pocket Frogs

This looks like one of those games that spams you to sign in with Facebook and has tons of in app purchases available.

Canofbacon said:

This looks like one of those games that spams you to sign in with Facebook and has tons of in app purchases available.

There's no FB spam I remember, but there are in-app purchases. AT the same time, they're actually completely unnecessary and un-needed.

Either way, looking back, the game is only good if you're really bored and have nothing else to do. Then it can last for hours.

I suggest downloading Aptoide then finding
CHRONO....TRIGGER

Good plot, time travel, DS version (although DS version is blech.)

Or get SuperGNES a.d download the rom for snes.
Great game (next to Doom)