Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clonehunter

Oh, and Lou Reed is dead

...and the only reason I found this out now and not three days ago when he died is because three days ago (the 27th) I first encountered the film "Rock & Rule", in where he does a couple of the songs, which are pretty kick ass songs. The fact I found the film on the day he died is... coincidental, I guess.

It was announced on BBC news around three days ago I guess the party lifestyle just caught up with him, I never realised he was in his 70's until my parents told me though (they're big Velvet Underground fans) R.I.P Lou Reed.

This is bad news. The song I most remember is "Perfect Day", from Trainspotting.

Zed said:

This is bad news. The song I most remember is "Perfect Day", from Trainspotting.

That was an amazing movie, I forgot about that for years.. gotta go back and see it again for old times sake.

Chu said:

That was an amazing movie, I forgot about that for years.. gotta go back and see it again for old times sake.

All aboard the nostalgia train.

Springy said:

I guess the party lifestyle just caught up with him...I never realised he was in his 70's

What. I'd hardly say that it 'caught up'; 71 isn't exactly a young age to die no matter how you look at it.

BaronOfStuff said:

What. I'd hardly say that it 'caught up'; 71 isn't exactly a young age to die no matter how you look at it.

Unless you are looking at it while being aged 71 and then it could well be far too young. :P