Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I was watching this let's-play of GTA V. The game is amazing. I'm blown away by the scope of it, and the characters are hilarious and compelling as well.

But what the crap man? It looks so freaking easy! Especially the combat. The player takes like 72 hits and all the bad guys go down in a shot or two or three. Trevor's special ability is basically invulnerability and he can use it quite frequently. The player can arm himself to the teeth with high-powered rifles (all 800 of them seeming to be about the same) and rockets, etc. The enemies always seemed to have the same guns, and no explosive weapons. I remember playing other GTAs and at least the bad guys got stronger weapons as the game progressed I remember. Now it's regenerating health and plenty of cover.

The second to the last mission has the player playing a mini game of red light green light! What the crap ever happened to shooting three rockets through a little hole while on a moving platform while being set on fire by arch viles and while homing missiles were locked right on you??

Didn't we come to the conclusion that no one really plays GTA to be challenged in the last thread? I know I was the only one of my friends to ever play the old ones without cheats on all the time.

That other thread had very little actual GTAV in it, sooo...

I tend to die far too often in this game. The realism is fine until it starts affecting gameplay itself. Ive been oneshotted by the smallest things like minor crashes or minor falls.

Although now that Ive finished the story, it'll take a long time for me to ever bother with it again, what with how crap the online is

NaturalTvventy said:

What the crap ever happened to shooting three rockets through a little hole while on a moving platform while being set on fire by arch viles and while homing missiles were locked right on you??

Was that ever considered one of Dooms stronger moments?

Captain Red said:

Was that ever considered one of Doom's stronger moments?

No. That was shit and I hated it.

I watched somebody play GTA V last week and it looked cool. I just about died laughing when he explained he had insurance on his car.

Story mode is pretty easy, but its very entertaining. But the real meat of this game is in online mode. Other players provide more of a challenge than the NPCs; as in most games. However, the police are a lot harder on online mode as well.

As for health, it does drop pretty fast, and armor doesn't provide much protection. If someone is able to sneak up on you with a shotgun, you're dead in one shot, or hanging on by a thread.

J.B.R said:

I have seen it too and it looks too easy to me.
But i'm thinking of buying it.

Turn off assisted aiming, then it gets serious.