Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

Your Political Side

This test *is* biased to the left. The way some of those questions are phrased is very clearly supposed to lead to a right vs wrong answer.

Also, apparently I'm Hitler. Oh well.

I would have to agree that the test is biased. I have found a similar test that seems to a be a bit more accurate. On it I get a -2.12 E and -8.06 S.

Although the test is biased to the left in a way that the majority of people that take the test will be in the bottom left quadrant. It's pretty damn hard to get on the right, let alone get that high on the authoritarian scale.

With that in mind I would have to say that you are, in fact, hitler, madbringer. Sorry. :P

Care to explain your socially conservative ideas?

Marnetmar said:

I would have to agree that the test is biased. I have found a similar test that seems to a be a bit more accurate. On it I get a -2.12 E and -8.06 S.

HA! even by this one I'm left as all fuck:

Economic score: -5.94
Social score: -4.35

Feh. what eva. SMASH THE STATE

I was just thinking last week that this was going to come up again soon and look what happened.

Anyway, I scored -3.62, -4.92 this time. I'm continuing more to the right economically, but becoming more Libertarian socially. Still well on the left though.

EDIT: On the other test I scored -1.55, -4.17 which places me even more to the right, south.

EDIT 2: I was just looking back through my previous results and realized I'm actually the same socially this time was I was the last time, so I guess I'm not becoming any more Libertarian than I was before.

EDIT 3: I promise, this'll be my last edit....just posting a link for reference. http://politicalcompass.org/printablegraph?ec=-3.62&soc=-4.92

Economic Left/Right: 3.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.10

http://politicalcompass.org/printablegraph?ec=3.25&soc=-0.10

My score always seems to change. I've taken this test more times than I can remember.

Here is what I got for the other test:

Test Results said:

Your score pegs you as economically center-capitalist and socially moderately libertarian.

Center-capitalists often support free trade and low taxes, but take pragmatic stances on economic issues, supporting what they see as the best balance between encouraging business and maintaining free trade.

Moderate social libertarians generally favor a hands-off approach to social legislation. They may believe that the government has no right to enforce morals, but may support certain controls on individual rights to avoid crime, drug use, or similar social ills.

Economic score: +2.84
Social score: -3.65

Marnetmar said:

I would have to agree that the test is biased. I have found a similar test that seems to a be a bit more accurate.

Does that mean I need to add another graph to this page? Which reminds me, I'd better pick a colour and add this years batch (including some from another thread) before this year becomes last year.

I took this test a couple of years ago, but can't remember the results, so I did it again:

Zed's Results

Obviously, nothing surprising. I'm just a greenish leftist like the vast majority in here.

Zed said:

Obviously, nothing surprising. I'm just a greenish leftist like the vast majority in here.

A lot of people seems to get that result, including all of the members of my immediate family; I had them take it too.

I am fairly right wing and believe in a mostly free market economy with some restrictions. I am also in favor of free trade for the most part.

The only things I don't feel should have to fallow the free market idea 100% is food, land, labor, and healthcare. Note that this doesn't mean the free market should not have ANYTHING to do with those things, but merely that its role is regulated or limited.

I feel that each nation should produce at least some of the basics when it comes to food if possible, since I don't like the idea of making the country 100% dependent on the outside world (and note that I live on a island, making this even more important) when it comes to something as vital as food.

When it comes to land, I feel that it should be traded like any other good by other members of the nation, but that there should be some heavy restrictions when it comes to selling land to foreign parties since I don't like the idea of other nations just buying up all of our shit.

When it comes to labor, I believe that there should be at least some kind of a minimum wage to insure people can afford at least the basics. I also feel that the state should have at least some oversight over how much foreign labor can enter the country at any given time to prevent a labor crisis.

When it comes to healthcare, I believe that there should be a mix of individual and collective responsibility. While I agree that the state should provide some services like offering people hospital beds when they get sick, I don't agree with the "the state should just pay for everybodies healthcare!" bullshit. The state should pay for the things that ordinary people can not be realistically expected to pay for, but that's it. People should have to pay for the rest and pick their own services.