Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wobbo

Another idiotic thing....

whats with all of a sudden losing interactivity?

These Cutscenes SUCK ASS. they shjould take a hint from half-life to show that the player does NOT NEED to lose control to understand the plot

for those of you who have seen the TEN MINUTE movie, wtf?!?!?! I would hate to walk into a room, see a demon and SUDDENLY HAVE TIM WILLITS PLAYING FOR ME. that SUCKS. hopefully it will be scrapped

I like it. Looks like although it subtracts from the action, it will add to the tension.

I found it cool. Not doomish, and most people hate loosing the control, but at least this engine provides interesting enough cutscenes, unlike everything else out there.

willits said these "cut scenes" won't take place very often. just in key scenes...i assume this will happen as often as in JediKnight2 or mohaa. btw i like this style of story telling in a fps very much. as far as i can remember half-life had a bunch of such scenes too: the camera zoomed to this "man in black" a few times - but this scenes were not as action packed as they probably will be in d3.

argh...cant wait to see this hellish beauty game on my pc...does anyone sell cryo-chambers? i'd take a long sleep till d3 hits the stores :)

As long as it doesn't happen too much, I'm happy with it.
This engine is like shaped for cutscenes and it'd be a shame not to take advantage of it, therefore I'm happy with it.
And imo, the action seems Doomish enough in my eyes to satisfy my lust for action - there's still loads of action despite the "enemies-on-screen" limits, well done id!

There is very little I'm dissatisfied with in this movie (what I am dissatisfied with are only minor details) - some say that it seems very RE in style, but my guess is that that's only because of all the zombies - once the possessed soldiers enter the scene, I'm convinced that it'll enhance the imo already Doomish feel of this game.

I have a feeling these cut scenes won't happen often - they'll most likely occur a lot during the introduction, then once the game picks up they'll dissipate. I'd still like them to introduce big things and plot twists though.