Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

Glenn Beck Spends 10 Minutes Incoherently Playing with Wizard of Oz Dolls

Marnetmar said:

*Glenn Beck talking out his ass yet again*

When he started talking about Dorothy having the problem of a small dog going "Yap yap yap" I assumed he was talking about himself. When I realized he wasn't I turned it off. I mean, why would you even bother? Not only do you KNOW it's drivel that will piss you off, it's also utterly pointless

You do have quite he bone to pick with the Republicans/Tea Partyers eh Marnetmar?

(I secretly join you on this mission. In total silence. Everywhere)

I watched 2:30 and I couldn't really figure out what he was attempting to say, except how obvious it is that he doesn't remember a thing about Wizard of Oz (has he seen it? I'd be surprised if not).

Also:

The headline erroneously suggests that there's something Beck says or does that ISN'T incoherent. If you want your lulz to reach critical mass, check out the video of him and Penn Jillette dissecting the political spectrum.

Its funny that its on a channel called the blaze. Because that's exactly what it seems like he was doing before the show. But my question is, who did the midgets represent?

Glenn Beck is just another idiot like Alex Jones and Mancow. They have too much time to fill so they end up doing stupid things.

This is one of the most bizarre, surreal things I've seen in a long time, not least the ending with Beck in his black shirt and bow tie, dad jeans and sparkling ruby slippers. Bravo. I wonder if Beck even realises that Judy Garland is famous for being a gay icon.

For me this video serves as a great example of the limitations of analogies as a method of communication or reasoning. I expect the whole thing made some kind of crazy sense in his head when he thought it up, but in practise it utterly fails at conveying any kind of meaningful point that can be easily discerned. Lots of people seem to rush to use these kinds of analogy when explaining things and often they're a recipe more for confusion than clarity.

geo said:

Glenn Beck is just another idiot like Alex Jones and Mancow. They have too much time to fill so they end up doing stupid things.

I don't think Jones is as crazy as Beck actually.

Jones is the type of crazy that will look you straight in the eye and tell you that there's a conspiracy by reptilian aliens to take over the world.

Beck, on the other hand...Spends his spare time incoherently playing with dolls.