Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clonehunter

RAGE for 5 bucks on Steam

I wonder how videogame programmers can even turn a profit that way -they put chinese sweatshops to shame.

Maes said:

I wonder how videogame programmers can even turn a profit that way -they put chinese sweatshops to shame.

A lot of developers today utilize overseas art houses to do their artwork for them.

Well, only RAGE seems to be free for the weekend, and id already made a pile of money from it, so I don't think anybody's going to starve.

I wish I liked the game more, but having to win races with keyboard controls sucks.

I'm downloading this game right now, hope It's great. It's only at 7% in like 15 minutes, though...

I never finished Rage after I bought it for $19 in a store. I noticed the Scorchers DLC is $1.24 on Steam so I grabbed it.

seeing as i don't own the game already, i snatched it and the DLC for some 6 euros. now, if only i could actually play it right now. :p

I bought it for $5 last year. Played it once, texture popin was just too much for my machine. I wish it played on blurry graphics, then I'd keep playing.

To me every $60 FPS = $5 in time.

Its fun if you haven't gotten it yet. If you hate modern shooters, avoid it. I personally found it to be a good game, just my opinion.

Ha, I bought the Anarchy edition after the game came out because I'm a timelord who bought it in Game when they had spare copies of it left over after the preorder period.

I actually found the Anarchy Edition sealed for ten bucks only maybe, two months after it came out at a gamestop. Left my ID at home though, and apparently I looked young enough to be disallowed by the jerkass teller to deny my purchase. At least my buddy had his ID. Still never played the game though. Or half of the other "modern" games I've collected over the past two years.

Going to try it out during the free weekend before I make my decision to buy it and the dlc.

Edit: Well looks like I wont be buying it since I keep getting a error stating: "GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex not available"

Guess this means screw this game and move on :P

For five dollars, it's totally worth it. I bought it when it was brand new and never felt cheated out of my money. Very cool game. Ending wasn't good. And I wish there were more RPG elements. Those are just about my only complaints.

Wow, wish I had gotten RAGE for that cheap... I've already played through it once. Ran at max graphic settings with a somewhat smooth framerate. The game itself I liked, but some things like the meaningless ending kind of disappointed me.

I haven't tried the Scorchers DLC. Even if it's cheap, I just can't be bothered to buy it.

TheUltimateDoomer666 said:

Wow, wish I had gotten RAGE for that cheap... I've already played through it once. Ran at max graphic settings with a somewhat smooth framerate. The game itself I liked, but some things like the meaningless ending kind of disappointed me.

I haven't tried the Scorchers DLC. Even if it's cheap, I just can't be bothered to buy it.

The DLC is pretty good. The new weapon is fantastic.