Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EVIL

NEW IMP face?

does anyone has a good picture of the NEW IMP's face?? it looks like it has multiple red eyes.. i want to create a fan art of it so i need to have a good picture of it so that i can kinda study his proportions and construction so i can draw him @ multiple angels.. please Help this newbie out =D

oeh.. looks great.. YAY.. i was right about the red eyes :) yippee
looks nice and cunning (fast and agile to) .. one of my favorites untill now

[thanx flathead for the picture]

Thanx.. i already like it here =] only I was thinking otherwise when I saw "only registred for only one post" under my name.. but its changed back to newbie

HAMMER-STROKE said:

Thanx.. i already like it here =] only I was thinking otherwise when I saw "only registred for only one post" under my name.. but its changed back to newbie

hehe. When i first saw that title, i thought the person wearing it had been banned.

hmm.. i dont know why they gave me that title.. but its changed back now

HAMMER-STROKE said:

hmm.. i dont know why they gave me that title.. but its changed back now

When a member posts their first post, they will have that title... at 2 it's newbie at 200o it's no job and so on.

It depends on your postcount. If you've posted once, it says registered just to make one post, when you've posted twice, it says newbie. When you get to 100, it says member. When you reach 2000 and your name is Fredrik, you want some, and you come from Sveeeeeeeeden, you become "Swedish Cave Troll".

Fredrik said:

It depends on your postcount. If you've posted once, it says registered just to make one post, when you've posted twice, it says newbie. When you get to 100, it says member. When you reach 2000 and your name is Fredrik, you want some, and you come from Sveeeeeeeeden, you become "Swedish Cave Troll".

ROFL

I remember at Doomcenter it took about a day or two of posting to get rid of the 'One-Time Poster' title. Ling's title order makes a bit more sense. Of course, I don't post at Doomcenter anymore, so I don't really care. :P

oki =), ey fredrik.. wher did you got that big doomlogo pic from, that you used in your red wallpaper with the pinky demon (bathroom scene)

HAMMER-STROKE said:

oki =), ey fredrik.. wher did you got that big doomlogo pic from, that you used in your red wallpaper with the pinky demon (bathroom scene)

I think he made it himself - fredrik's a brilliant artist.

oki.. then i wouldn't mind if he would pass me the logo :D
( i ask alot for a newbie on these forums dont I )

dsm said:

I think he made it himself - fredrik's a brilliant artist.

Thanks.

No I didn't make it myself, I got it from a link somewhere around here (I think it originated from Gamespy).

That wallpaper *was* a cheap production ;)

damn.. cant find the big logo anymore :(.. i remembered that i saw the pic on gamespy but i cant find it anymore.. only the smaller e3 booth pics :(

cananyone send the big logo to me??
my e-mail is: ad-atomic@home.nl thanx in advance