Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tristan

Nelson Mandela is dead.

What a shame. He was one of the few human beings I didn't know, yet commanded my full respect.

R.I.P.

Just in time for a new movie about him.

Onya Nelson you top bloke. I'll be having a few scotches in his honour today. If there were a dozen like him, the world would be a better place.

Odd that there's so much love in this thread for the guy. If my libertarian acquaintances on Facebook were to be believed, Mandela is a murderous pinko statist dictator who is directly responsible for the sort of atrocities that would make Pol Pot break a cold sweat.

Bucket said:

Odd that there's so much love in this thread for the guy. If my libertarian acquaintances on Facebook were to be believed, Mandela is a murderous pinko statist dictator who is directly responsible for the sort of atrocities that would make Pol Pot break a cold sweat.

You sure they weren't talking about Robert Mugabe?

Bucket said:

I posted about this on the Doomworld Facebook group. I'm glad those "morans" aren't posting here right now. Looks like they may be too scared to post.

Just heard about this on the news this morning, very sad :)

Though this movie that came out seems very good timing, hope it want'nt to cash in on his death!

What an amazing guy.

R.I.P

I heard about it yesterday, and honestly I can't say I'm surprised. Still, this is very sad.

bcwood16 said:

Just heard about this on the news this morning, very sad :)

I want to believe this is a typo. If not, you have some strange sense of humor.

BaronOfStuff said:

Meh, S. Africa's still a fucking mess.

It will get better once Islam finally conquers Africa.

Sudan and Semolina are doing great!

I don't know why, but the whole day I've been feeling like something big happened today. I ket thinking that new York had been bombed, but instead it was in fact Mandela's time.

Rest in peace good sir, and thank god my gut was wrong about New York, this time.

Still waitin' for that son' bitch Fidel to die.

And regarding Mandela. Don't know what to think of him. People say he was a really peace loving fella. However, I heard he put gasoline filled tires around people's necks and lit em' on fire. Or maybe that was just his wife? Who knows. Anyway, at least, he left some good quotes:

"Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it'll kill your enemies."

They say that the good die young. I guess that would explain why Nelson Mandela died at the ripe old age of 95.

doom_is_great said:

However, I heard he put gasoline filled tires around people's necks and lit em' on fire. Or maybe that was just his wife?

He didn't do it, but he ordered his men to do it.

BaronOfStuff said:

What a true hero for freedom he was, with his bombing campaign and whatnot. Burn in hell you spiteful old cunt.

Oh oh oh, someone wants his nigger slaves back!

BaronOfStuff said:

What a true hero for freedom he was, with his bombing campaign and whatnot. Burn in hell you spiteful old cunt.

Dude, it's hard to paint the man as Gandhi when you bring up his past dealings in terrorism.

You're bringing us down, man.

> Nelson Mandela is black.
> Look, someone who calls him out for his crimes against humanity and communist sympathy!
> This person must be a racist!
> Call him a racist!

Typical race card usage. Keep telling yourself he was a great person, I guess you will eventually start to believe it.

You going to say the same thing about every western figure who used violence to try and achieve a good cause? Like the times we tried demoralizing our enemies with overkill firebombing campaigns? No? Piss off then.