Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
urion

Back for a limited time!

Zaldron said:

Propaganda.

Every man should get his chance to defend himself.

And that's why I am not trashing this thread. However a proper defense should be addressed to Ling.

Well I agree, but there was a good deal of confusion over Orion's departure. I wonder what Ling will say

I really had nothing personal against orion, he seemed like he could be a cool guy, he helped me fix my avatar, etc, but I will say that I don't think the reason you didn't get intelligent replies to your posts was simply because we know you're a drug dealer and automatically think you're retarded because of it.

I think it had more to do with the fact that you had 4100+ posts and don't even play Doom.

Archvile64 said:

I really had nothing personal against orion, he seemed like he could be a cool guy, he helped me fix my avatar, etc, but I will say that I don't think the reason you didn't get intelligent replies to your posts was simply because we know you're a drug dealer and automatically think you're retarded because of it.

I have to agree. It never affected my opinion of you.

This blows. I'm sorry you got banned dude. Have fun at Doomcenter, the haven for banned Doomers, with the likes of King REol, and um...well...cren got banned from there too...so looks like it's just King REol and you, but hey, King is a fun guy, right? No? Oh yeah...

darknation said:

Yey! Reol, Crend, Executor and now orion! What fun we shall have!

It's gonna be a fuckin' party, man!

Woo-HOO. Celebration.

* KDarigal gets out a small handful of confetti and a broken noisemaker.

KDarigal said:

Woo-HOO. Celebration.

* KDarigal gets out a small handful of confetti and a broken noisemaker.

You bring that stuff, the rest of us will bring weed, booze of all kinds, esco and me will supply the women...but since you are already a woman, I'm sure...um...*insert forumer's nick here* would satisfy you...

P.S. - if most of you take my advice and instert your nick where it says *insert forumer's nick here* then it probably makes my post wrong. Thank You. :P

I'll bring the flamethrower.
No party is complete without a flamethrower.

Submerge said:

I'll bring the flamethrower.
No party is complete without a flamethrower.

Damn right. Proves useful when the cops show up ;)

I disagree with our friend (orion) a bit:
He says that he doesn't get positive replies because we know he's a "druggie" - nope, I think he doesn't get positive replies because at times he is a bit annoying (it seems to me that I'm not the only one who feels that way).
Hell, we've known that esco is a "druggie" for how long? And afaik, he's a pretty popular guy despite that.

Orion: dat is some pretty fucked up shit, sorry dat things turned out like dat! Of course there are 3 sides to every story involving 2 peeps:

a)There's person a's side
b)There's person b's side
c)and then there's the truth!!

I would REALLY love to hear why Ling or Lüt banned you for somethin so dumb, but experience has shown me dat Lüt and Linguica are VERY reasonable peeps.... but it is weird how everyone keeps ignoring peeps who asked what happened. It seems like ya may have just caught em on a bad day or somethin..... still, Ling and Lüt are 2 peeps who do NOT have a history of bannin peeps for no reason at all.

Either way dawg, da next time I get on aim or ICQ I'll keep an eye out for ya (although I ain't been on it in da last 2 months, too busy). Hopefully, they'll eventually unban ya from here..... ya never know dawg, it could happen! Peeps do get unbanned. :)

/me points to his username

Hell, we've known that esco is a "druggie" for how long? And afaik, he's a pretty popular guy despite that.

Way to stick yo foot in your mouth, dawg. So...... since I smoke weed, and drink I'm a druggie huh? GREAT REASONING! A person who drinks a legalized and intoxicating beverage, and smokes on an herb, which native americans smoked on their whole fuckin lives without side effects, is now considered a DRUGGIE! Even though he doesn't even TOUCH anything else besides da aforementioned items.

Great fuckin reasonin dawg, very nice work!

/me rolls his eyes
@_@

Damn right. Proves useful when the cops show up ;)

Heh! I'll bring some of mah toys too!

/me gets out a pipe bazooka, and a shotgun loaded with shredder variety shells

Archvile64 said:

I think it had more to do with the fact that you had 4100+ posts and don't even play Doom.

Hmm...

/me slowly walks away

IP banned? Password changed? Damn, that's gotta hurt!
I couldn't live if I didn't look at these forums at least once a day.

Da_Esco said:

Way to stick yo foot in your mouth, dawg. So...... since I smoke weed, and drink I'm a druggie huh? GREAT REASONING! A person who drinks a legalized and intoxicating beverage, and smokes on an herb, which native americans smoked on their whole fuckin lives without side effects, is now considered a DRUGGIE! Even though he doesn't even TOUCH anything else besides da aforementioned items.

Great fuckin reasonin dawg, very nice work!

/me rolls his eyes
@_@

Hey relax!
Is orion a real druggie? No, but he once had a title which said "druggie" - there's a reason why I used citation marks.
Damn, you weed smokers are paranoid (no offence).

I'm actually pleasantly surprised by people's attitude towards drugs round here, what a refreshing change. I don't think it's relevant to Orion though.

THIS NEWS JUST IN: Big Brother is the gayest of all gay TV shows EVER