Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Obsidian

Abyssal Speedmapping Session 1.

"What is the Abyssal Speedmapping Session?", I hear you ask? The Abyssal Speedmapping Sessions, or A.S.S for short(I swear the acronym wasn't intentional) is a speedmapping meetup on Skype organized by yours truly. The idea was originally to have it with my fellow members of The Abyss, but after seeing a thread by General Rainbow Bacon about speedmapping I decided that more was merrier. :) If you want to participate, just shoot me a PM with your Skype details and I'll add you on Skype. Anyway:

Download the Abyssal Speedmapping Session 1 Maps.

These maps were made in the first session last Thursday by me, General Rainbow Bacon, Osiris Kalev and Gifty(Osiris and Gifty are Abyssians). Each of us had 2 hours to make a map following one of 3 themes. Look at the textfile attached if you want to know more. Also, the tentative date for the next session is mid-next month if anyone is interested. Enjoy. :)

-Obsidian

Someone who hangs out on the Abyss forums: most of them shifted there after the whole NewDoom thing. I wandered across there one day and decided to sign up. :)

I swear GRB's map kept kicking my ass repeatedly. I'd end up shooting down a Revenant only to get punched in the ass by another Revenant (or a Baron of Hell. Or shot by a Mancubus. Or filled with buckshot. You get the point.)

Regardless, these four maps were pretty fun to play, some of the graphical issues of MAP01 aside. I'd love to see more!