Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Memfis

xana

Cool, FDA.

Naturally the last thing I find is the way to the rad suits... It's pretty obvious now that I see it though so I've only got myself to blame. The map is pretty much what I was expecting: short, simple and fun level with middle of the road -difficulty. The first AV placement is great, second is decent and I was actually excpeting a third one in the YK room and was left a little disappointed that there wasn't one after all.

Yeah, after I made that "projector" room of course my first thought was to make some monsters appear after you take the yellow key, but it sounded too banal to me. Not that there is something original in this map, my whole mapping process is just reusing old concepts from other wads. I don't think I have ever made anything new.

Memfis said:
Yeah, after I made that "projector" room of course my first thought was to make some monsters appear after you take the yellow key, but it sounded too banal to me.

I can see your point and the fact that I'm expecting it speaks for itself, but nothing at all is still kind of anticlimatic. Give me an AV spawn in the RK room or something like that heh :)