Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

Old RAGE Stuff

You're welcome! I found some old unseen Doom 3 stuff I'll post tomorrow as well. I don't think it's quite as interesting though since it's pretty much just rough sketches.

This might be a stupid question but... why does he carry a tire on his back? Did he grow up wanting to be a Jeep Wrangler and his mutant parents were ok with that?

geo said:

This might be a stupid question but... why does he carry a tire on his back? Did he grow up wanting to be a Jeep Wrangler and his mutant parents were ok with that?

It's like that chinese kid who drank gasoline daily because he thought it would transform him to optimus prime

Waffenak said:

It's like that chinese kid who drank gasoline daily because he thought it would transform him to optimus prime

Don't they use energon?

geo said:

Don't they use energon?

chinese censorship claims its gasoline in cartoon because their energon assets are low and they want to skyrocket fuel price

Dude. Kenneth Scott. What a badass. His work on Halo 4 is also quite good, even if it's not the kind of retro-future look that we have seen from him in Quake III/DOOM 3/RAGE. Awesome, awesome artist.