Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

Kanye West Screams into a Microphone

This is the same dude that gets everybody always talking about him and stays in the spotlight. For example: this thread. Now even non-fat Americans like Pmlh can be aware of and become fans of Kanye

I'm not going to watch a video that advertises itself as some guy screaming, because that doesn't sound fun to me, and I'd probably have to adjust my volume before/after. But really, is this guy that bad of a musician? I don't know any of his stuff off the top of my head, but I know even pop artists can have a few good tracks.

Not trying to play devil's advocate, but I just don't get all the hate.

Ralphis said:

Look at these shut-ins trying to act like they don't know who Kanye West is

I don't listen to hip hop, so the name meant nothing to me. At least now when someone next mentions "Kanye West" I'll be able to respond "The guy who screams and throws his mike when he's forgotten the lyrics? Yep - a true improvisational genius.".

I don't get it - as in, I don't understand the fuss. What he's doing on stage in this clip is no different to what front-men/women have been doing on stage for years (check out some Doors live videos, or 90s nine inch nails, etc.). I don't mean this as remark against West's originality, more against the thought - seemingly underlying this thread - that his behaviour here deserves to be singled out for special disapproval.

schwerpunk said:

I'm not going to watch a video that advertises itself as some guy screaming, because that doesn't sound fun to me, and I'd probably have to adjust my volume before/after. But really, is this guy that bad of a musician? I don't know any of his stuff off the top of my head, but I know even pop artists can have a few good tracks.

Not trying to play devil's advocate, but I just don't get all the hate.

I never listen to this guy's music, but opinion on his music tends to be divided. Many love it, others find it retarded.

Most of the hate comes from the fact that he acts like a borderline handicap, spoiled brat.

durian said:

I don't get it - as in, I don't understand the fuss. What he's doing on stage in this clip is no different to what front-men/women have been doing on stage for years (check out some Doors live videos, or 90s nine inch nails, etc.). I don't mean this as remark against West's originality, more against the thought - seemingly underlying this thread - that his behaviour here deserves to be singled out for special disapproval.

Yeah, I really didn't get what the big deal is after watching that video. I don't care about Kanye West one way or the other, but what's the issue here? People just looking for something to criticize maybe?

The elite (the underground crab people + reptiloids) artificially prop up role models like this to poison the culture, instead of scientists/scholars/inventors/etc. And when people like that get their undeserved piles of money they make lyrics like this:
"I am a god
Hurry up with my damn massage
Hurry up with my damn ménage
Get the Porsche out the damn garage"
He has lived a pampered life and hasn't learned humility, being humble, empathy. I actually don't know anything about him, but see the general trend of poisoned culture. In the grand scheme of things, people like that collaborate with the new world order on the media/meme side, probably has subliminal ads for mcdonalds and walmart in his music videos.
Here's some of Mark Dice's usual alliteration regarding Kanye West: "You're a posing pathetic pile of poop who thinks you're a poet"

Lyrics: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*exhale*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*bashing the microphone against the camera guy*

flubbernugget said:

And I wonder what would happen in a fist fight between this guy and Axl Rose.

Both would die of a heart attack before the first punch was thrown.

I'm glad Blixa still has it in him.. but for me, pre-coma Seth Putnam probably had the best scream in music history. Nick Cave's Birthday Party material is in a three way tie for second along with Gibby from the Butthole Surfers and David Yow from Scratch Acid / Jesus Lizard.

Breaking news, Kanye West, a man commonly regarded as a complete cock end, behaves like a complete cock end. More at six.

TimeOfDeath said:

I first saw him on SNL a couple years ago. But now I see him all the time on TMZ acting like a baby.

That's what Kim Kardashian wants. A baby. Now she has 2. Good way to stay relevant.

Bucket said:

Is this the thread where Ralphis pretends Kanye is a musical genius? Those are always fun.

Thought I'd give it the old college try. Kanye West actually is a pretty talented musical mind. His late 90s/early 00s work is really impressive from a technical standpoint. From a cultural and personal position, he's really worm though.

Still - love him, hate him, or don't give a shit, if you haven't at least heard of Kanye West in 2013 you are out of touch with what happens outside of your little doom forum box because the dude has been in a ton of headlines over the years that go beyond caring about his music or "MTV" pop culture in general.

Is a forum full of people who spend a good part (I'd venture many spend at least 8 hours) of their day browsing the internet going to try to seriously act as though they missed entire huge meme shit fests that flooded all corners of the internet such as "George Bush doesn't care about black people" and "Sorry Taylor, imma let you finish but" and "DONT LET ME GET IN MY ZONE"? I mean those are just 3 I thought of really quick off the top of my head. I know a lot of the people in this thread were around for all of these things.

So yea, if you don't know who Kanye West is, the two most likely answers are because you live in some weird third world country (even Dew knows who he is and he's from the czech republic which may be a 5th world country) that only offers state controlled media or because you have chosen to be an internet shut-in because you think it's really cool.

Or, uh, maybe I just don't want to waste time giving a shit about something that doesn't in any way interest me?

Kanye back in the news taken from TMZ >>

Kim was at a Beverly Hills medical building when she was swarmed by photogs. We're told the guy allegedly tried to help Kim get in the building, as he started screaming, "F**k these fa**ot-ass n****rs"" -- referring to the paparazzi. Kim then told him it was not appropriate to use the N-word. We're told he then screamed at her, "F**k you bitch. Just trying to help you. Shut up n****r lover, stupid slut."

Apparently that got Kim hot as fish grease ... she watched the guy walk into an office. As they were walking we're told the guy continued berating Kim. She dialed Kanye on his cell, and when the guy realized Kanye was on the phone he allegedly said, "F**k you N****r." Kanye -- who had just arrived at the building -- then met up with Kim.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/13/kanye-west-fight-n-word-n-lover-beverly-hills-chiropractor/#ixzz2qaEwmkji

^^^ Kanye West everybody.

What a true hero...

Can I ask why there is a thread about this cunt roll rather than anybody interesting or anybody who has contributed to this earth in a good way?