Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Genki

The Metal / Rock Music Fans

@ DeathevokatioN: heh, sick video, just like their songs are. Cool band by the way, I dig their music. Morbid atmosphere and sheer skill as well.

About Nunslaughter - I think it's one of the best old-school death metal bands, their stuff is kinda repetitive and primitive but it rocks the shit out of everything and quickly becomes addictive once you listen to it. And vocals man... they give the fucking creeps.

Meanwhile...

Yeah, heard their split some time ago. Didn't get hooked though, Nunslaughter is miles better in my book, both on mentioned split and in general.

This band features Matt Barlow, former vocalist for Iced Earth.

This band, Ne Obliviscaris, is similar to Dream Theater imo, and that's one of the main reasons I like it. That's the best reason for these great metal earworms!

Thanx guys 4 sharing...
Within Temptation's new album "Hydra" has been leaked, check it out now.

Periphery's experimental sub-EP, Clear, came out on Youtube on January 14. It's slated for a January 28th release, if I'm correct. It has some good songs on it, like this one!

Jimothy said:

Periphery's experimental sub-EP, Clear, came out on Youtube on January 14. It's slated for a January 28th release, if I'm correct. It has some good songs on it, like this one!

Cool stuff.

Iced Earth released their latest studio album, Plagues of Babylon, just some time ago this month. This is one of my favorite tracks off it, "Democide."

Thank you guys for the vids.

@Jimothy: Yes, good album indeed, too bad they don't perform live too often.
@Kontra Kommando: "Bad company" is sung by "5 finger death punch", so is this a cover by other band, or it is the original song?

anyway, I watched sometime ago a video about slaying cows to make meat of some kind, there were censored and uncensored version of the vid...Does anybody know that song?

[/B]
[/B]

Another Russian project, a one mand band this time. Easily the finest offering of Russian black metal scene, as well as one of the most unusual black metal projects I've ever heard (and I've heard quite a lot). The main features are heavily computerized and distorted sound and reliance on programmed drums and electronic effects, all of them combined create this tademark 'mechanical' and 'lifeless' sound that takes some time to get used to, but quickly shows its true coolness. So, 'industrial' can be safely added to the genre definition. Songs themselves range from fast and furious onslaughts to slow melancholic hymns exploring black/doom and depressive black territories (while keeping the specific sound), both approaches showing equally impressive results. A talent like this should not be concealed.

The main language is Russian, though words are barely recognizeable most of the time due to heavily distorted vocals and overall sound density (this may sound funny, but I generally dislike Russian in music, though in this particular case I don't care much thanks to these issues). There are some lyrics in English, too.

Saliva's album "In It to Win It":
some Tracks:
Rise Up
She Can Sure Hide Crazy
Lost
1000 Eyes
Redneck Freakshow
Army
In It to Win It
The Enemy
I Don’t Want It