Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ultimate Demon

Why does every one here say that.....

[sarcasm]Ohhh noo, we're all wrong and Carmack (and co.) never stated that the new pink brute with mechanical legs was the new pinky/bull demon[/sarcasm]
Say, do you think that we'd all call it 'pinky' if we didn't know for sure that it IS the new pinky?

Try and do some research with your small grey before a pinky eats them for breakfeast j/k

Ultimate Demon said:

the new pinky is a bull demon? or am i wrong? Well if it is a bull Demon it doesn't look like one :P

Because Pinky is a Bull Demon... so the new Pinky is the New Bull Demon, right? :D

Tetzlaff said:

Because Pinky is a Bull Demon... so the new Pinky is the New Bull Demon, right? :D

It was never called the 'Bull Demon' afaik, only the Demon.

Shaviro said:

It was never called the 'Bull Demon' afaik, only the Demon.

Some people called it that.

Shaviro said:

Yeah, but not by iD, afaik.

True, but in some way, 'pinky' or 'bull demon' has become more of its official name than 'demon', because you know what people are talking about when they say "pinky", whereas it could be ANY Doom demon if they just said "demon".

dsm said:

True, but in some way, 'pinky' or 'bull demon' has become more of its official name than 'demon', because you know what people are talking about when they say "pinky", whereas it could be ANY Doom demon if they just said "demon".

Well. You're probably right. I just think Bull Demon and Pinky sounds horrible.

'Bull demon' is ok imo, but 'pinky' reminds me of 'kinky' and it feels... well..., wrong.

dsm said:

'Bull demon' is ok imo, but 'pinky' reminds me of 'kinky' and it feels... well..., wrong.

heh. And 'pinky' is supposed to be frightening :)

Fredrik said:

Considering that the new "pinky" looks like a penis, "kinky" may be in order.

It doesn't carry much resemblance to a penis in my eyes. But I know that people who think too much about sex tends to see "sexual object" in everything.

Heh, what with the new (if it IS the new) Demon being half mechanical, people who think too much about sex may confuse it for being a vibrator :)

dsm said:

It doesn't carry much resemblance to a penis in my eyes. But I know that people who think too much about sex tends to see "sexual object" in everything.

Well I wasn't the first person to see that, I heard it somewhere around...

Tetzlaff said:

Well, some people call it Demon, some others Bull Demon...
I call it Mother in Law.

Alboroto said:

I call it Mother in Law.

What's the problem with your Mother in Law?

Fredrik said:

Considering that the new "pinky" looks like a penis, "kinky" may be in order.

Maybe something is wrong with your penis if you think that the new pinky is looking like one ;)
But...on the other side....if I play DooM 3 and there is a BIG WALKING PENIS lurking around the corner.....it would scare me to hell !!!

Maybe something is wrong with your penis if you think that the new pinky is looking like one ;)

Heh look at my other post :P

But...on the other side....if I play DooM 3 and there is a BIG WALKING PENIS lurking around the corner.....it would scare me to hell !!!

Same here

Alboroto said:

I call it Mother in Law.

I REALLY don't want to know why!

Shaviro said:

I REALLY don't want to know why!

I'm sure you actually do, liar there.

Alboroto said:

I call it Mother in Law.

Well, you're either exactly like my dad (is convinced that mothers in Law are horrible women who only make life a bitch for their sons/daughters in law), or your mother in law IS really absolutely horrible :-)

dsm said:

Well, you're either exactly like my dad (is convinced that mothers in Law are horrible women who only make life a bitch for their sons/daughters in law), or your mother in law IS really absolutely horrible :-)

whatever it is, I don't want to know. Maybe his mother in law is the missing link?

Revenant! said:

If you hadn't noticed the Doom3 design team has used quite a few pointers from our old hero H.R.Giger and his work on the Aliens movie.

As many people know the alien figure was a kind of a sexual mystery with it's "penetrating" attack and the way that it "impregnated" people. So actually Giger made the alien's head so it vaguely represented a penis. The Doom3 crew probably just thought that H.R.Giger's work was cool without getting the underlying meanings.

So you are, in a way, right about the penis thing. Frightening, eh?

Christ, simply take a look thru Giger's back catalogue of artwork and people will be either stunned, fascinated or repulsed by the sexual imagary that he works into creatures and characters.

Mind-blowing stuff.