Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeathevokatioN

Police beat homeless man to death, court finds them innocent [links to NSFW]

Sickening.... reminds me of the invincibility from the law that our police have also have. Apparently there's an audio of this guy pleading for his life while the cops continue beating him... not confirmed though. I can't stomach watching hyenas stroking their egos by mopping someone up so I didn't press play on the video.

http://wearechange.org/breaking-police-guilty-kelly-thomas-death-da-wont-try-3rd-officer/

http://i.imgur.com/BEkfLs9.jpg?1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=691671410863393&set=a.286441971386341.71912.286422301388308&type=1&theater

From what I hear, Fullerton cops are basically corrupt as fuck. The only cops I've worse about (in this area) are Long Beach for their antics and Ventura for actually adjusting their breathalyzers to up the drunk driver count in their county. Once you get out into the central valley, things apparently get even worse. I hear awful awful things about Bakersfield.

But yeah, stuff like this doesn't even surprise me anymore, sadly.

Jury found them innocent. It wasn't a case of a corrupt judge looking out for the city. It was tried twice. While it is horribly sad and in a way its society's fault for not helping the homeless man when he was both homeless and identify his schizophrenia and give him treatment.

What a long boring video. Anyway, halfway through, cops try to take him, he resists. One cop goes for the knees as is proper takedown to get the upper hand to handcuff someone.

The actual 'beating' takes place behind a tree. So you can't see anything. What you can see is 3 - 4 cops trying to flip the man over.

My gf works for a private hospital with schizophrenics daily. She says the entire hospital is called to take down a loose schitzo. Not that the entire hospital actively participates, but just having bodies around prevents the patient from feeling like he can take you down.

Again, a proof of Europe's superiority over 3th world USA.

These policemans are fine example of people who need to be removed from society, so that I can live on my dreamed perfect Earth.

The cop on the picture looks like immigrant, I think that is a case of racism, he should be deported from the country. Oh wait.. you are all immigrants! You all should be deported, the land belongs to the indians!

geo said:

Jury found them innocent. It wasn't a case of a corrupt judge looking out for the city. It was tried twice. While it is horribly sad and in a way its society's fault for not helping the homeless man when he was both homeless and identify his schizophrenia and give him treatment.

What a long boring video. Anyway, halfway through, cops try to take him, he resists. One cop goes for the knees as is proper takedown to get the upper hand to handcuff someone.

The actual 'beating' takes place behind a tree. So you can't see anything. What you can see is 3 - 4 cops trying to flip the man over.

My gf works for a private hospital with schizophrenics daily. She says the entire hospital is called to take down a loose schitzo. Not that the entire hospital actively participates, but just having bodies around prevents the patient from feeling like he can take you down.

There's a big difference between overpowering / taking down a schizo, and beating a schizo to death. Two friends and myself once had to take one down who was stronger than all of us and he also did mixed martial arts, because his brain switched and he wanted to commit suicide, and we needed to detain him so that he didn't run into oncoming traffic, it was a matter of working as a team and each person detaining a limb, deflating your precious little ego if you got punched, and then calling for backup and you'll see him tire out eventually. Ofcourse mileage can vary but my point is there are other ways to deal with a schizo, retaliating with a punch of your own and neutralizing a threat is one thing, but to beat someone into the state of the picture on the right is fucking insane. Also, these are cops, they're trained to deal with situations like this. I'm not sure if you know just how hard you have to beat someone for him to become like that?

Disgusting, inhumane act. The jury must have been filled with complete and utter spastics how this goes unpunished I don't know. It's not difficult to use your common sense, get some rehab for your drug abuse and make the correct decision that any sane fucker would give. I can clearly see police brutality there, there's no case to discuss they should be stripped of their badges and sent to jail. If that was someone who didn't have a uniform on they would have been punished, guaranteed.

Homeless means he is not rich.
Not rich means he is not favored by God.
Not favored by God means that he is a Reprobate, a damned soul who would never have accepted Christ as his Lord and Savior (he was predestined to Hell).

Therefore killing him was Just and the police is indeed innocent. It's all pretty clearly explained in the American Bible.

Ah, yet another proof that the glorious US of A is nothing but a third world police state.

Those police officers were fucking incompetent. How hard could it really be to detain him and cuff him while they were three or four guys? I deal with that shit regularly myself (psychiatric ward). No, they just had to beat the shit out of him and taze him and whatever, the American Way TM.

I've seen alot of police brutality videos and what what the cops seem to do in sooo many of them is laying their fat asses on the victim (or criminal or whatever) so that he can not physically get his arm out, and then scream "put your arm/hands behind your back!". Well, he can not do that, so thats a great oppurtunity to beat and kick the hell out of him. Of course he then flinches and try to cover himeself, but hey, THATS RESISTING! BEAT HIM SOME MORE! KILL HIM!

Pathetic.

Weird how in the video his beard is pretty long, like past his neck maybe down his chest. Then the post beating photo his beard looks drastically shorter.

Even the slightest head injury falling could have resulted in a concussion and the victim falling asleep and slipping into a coma. He also could have beat his head against the police car window to give himself a concussion. Plus who's fault is it for letting him fall asleep to slip into a coma?

That video didn't really prove brutality. There are other worse videos out there. Perhaps the victim had a soft head? Or previous to the video he had beaten his head against something?

It really is a miscarriage of justice. The number of asshole cops unfortunately out numbers the good ones.

Sokoro said:

The cop on the picture looks like immigrant, I think that is a case of racism, he should be deported from the country. Oh wait.. you are all immigrants! You all should be deported, the land belongs to the indians!

You do realize most of us would be deported back to Europe, right?

Snakes said:

From what I hear, Fullerton cops are basically corrupt as fuck. The only cops I've worse about (in this area) are Long Beach for their antics and Ventura for actually adjusting their breathalyzers to up the drunk driver count in their county. Once you get out into the central valley, things apparently get even worse. I hear awful awful things about Bakersfield.

But yeah, stuff like this doesn't even surprise me anymore, sadly.

Yep - my family is from Bakersfield and I live in Visalia (and have lived in all surrounding Tulare-County) and the cops around here are totally backwards. Corruption and bribes up the ass. I've fought two cops in court from getting a ticket in both Bakersfield and a shithole called Farmersville - I would have won both times IF my step dad wasn't also a crapface cop. I only won the one in Farmersville because he didn't find out - and my step dad isn't even in the same county! (Kern vs Tulare)

Fuck the central valley. Once I get enough money I'm out of here.

geo said:

Weird how in the video his beard is pretty long, like past his neck maybe down his chest. Then the post beating photo his beard looks drastically shorter.

Because it's fake. I heard mention that the picture on the right is actually of somebody else (I believe it was the dude from Jackass who died in a car accident).

Wagi said:

Because it's fake. I heard mention that the picture on the right is actually of somebody else (I believe it was the dude from Jackass who died in a car accident).

Yeah I was pretty sure the post beating is fake when I saw it the first time. Didn't think it was Ryan Dunn. That website is trash and just trying to drive hits with sensationalism. Cops found innocent twice, even by a jury. Its a non story.

Homeless zombie man killed by cops. Now that's a story.

fake

I was wondering how the video got that (clear) sound? The camera was really far away, and 99% of the time cameras like that dont even have a microphone.

^^^ Yep. Its pretty bullshit. Sensationalized. And other than the takedown, you don't see any clubbing. I like Alex Jonesian websites like these where people are just sheep. LOL wow this bum has long hair. Why doesn't he in that post beating photo?

If they have this video why don't they have the video of before what happened? What was he doing that had the cops pull over? Nothing? Maybe the cops were saying hey man let's go to a shelter. Maybe the cops were asking hey why is your head bleeding or why were you banging your head against the cement?

Why can I hear what's happening in the squadcar better than I hear what's happening on the street? Chances are the audio might have been taken from the squadcar and put onto the video.

If he 'died of brain damage due to lack of oxygen caused by the pile of cops on him,' why can I hear him speaking so clearly?

I posted on that sheep article. Apparently no one actually watched the video. Now watch as I get a flood of hate mail from shmucks.

kristus said:

Well, I can't say if it is Ryan Dunn on the picture. It certainly could very well be. But the photo is definitely way older than this story, which is enough of an evidence to show that it is fake.

Both men died in 2011, the murder happened a few years earlier as well... the recent outcry stemmed from the verdict. Also, Ryan Dunn was said to have died on the scene and wasn't taken to hospital.

geo said:

why can I hear him speaking so clearly?

On a tv series called "big trouble little Thailand" I've heard a witness account by a medic of a woman being hit by a bus and having half her brain scattered onto the floor and leaking out her head, she was still capable of calling out for her father to help her although she was in a semi unconscious state.

Also, lol at you saying maybe it's an issue of having a "soft head", when you make assumptions like that + calling everyone else that disagrees with you a sheep; it seems as though you've already made up your mind.

I'll keep an open mind on the picture, when the photo on Wikipedia goes down then I'll agree that it's fake.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kelly_Thomas

Very interesting if the picture is fake as it could be evidence that there's a huge tactical agenda to paint america as tyrannical. On the other hand, if it is fake, it could be what alex jones calls "white propaganda". Like cops beating a guy is bad, so deliberately spreading a false image of an overly beaten person to accentuate and demonize the action is possibly a good thing and a deterant for any other cops to try similar stuff unless they want similar white propaganda blowback. If you think the pic is fake, how fake do you think the whole incident is; do you think he really even died? Is everyone in the video an actor and in on it?
If the incident is real, I'd have to quote brad spangler again, "eventually there will come a day when its time to arrest the cops":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ob2f5arcUI

DeathevokatioN said:

Also, lol at you saying maybe it's an issue of having a "soft head", when you make assumptions like that + calling everyone else that disagrees with you a sheep; it seems as though you've already made up your mind.

It was an idea thrown out. Not an assumption. I guess I have already made up my mind against the website. You also see my stance shift from my posts. Its very controlling of me to have used the sheep term. But I tend to go against the grain. Some may call it trolling, others may consider it a minority voice.

DeathevokatioN said:
Sickening.... reminds me of the invincibility from the law that our police have also have.

It reminds me of this.

geo said:
While it is horribly sad and in a way its society's fault for not helping the homeless man when he was both homeless and identify his schizophrenia and give him treatment.

It sure is a fault of society and of social policy, where cops play a sensitive part under the responsibility of elected officials and are there to take care of people and improve safety and peace, not to troll on the street and deal with homeless and disabled people in a smug and intimidating manner as if these were a problem to dump under the rug or in a ditch.

If you watch the video and aren't appalled at how the cops acted, you're hands down part of a callous and scumbag society that leaves people like this guy in a hopeless situation.

You fail at journalism, buddy. They intimidated and degraded him and his "crime" was try to flee, and they followed him, pinned him down and beat him with a baton and some type of torture device, and one of them apparently "smashed his face to hell" as he seems to admit. There also seems to be a pool of blood where Thomas was lying, after they moved him to a side.

At least, according to the Wikipedia article, some of the cops and the authorities back then lost their jobs.