Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cortlong50

Post about Wonderful Doom and a New Project

Wraith.im way plate to this post and I have an insanely bad knack of rehashing old posts on doomworld.
But I am playing WD13 and it's quite amazing. The main thing is you ailed he pacing I don't now how you did it but it's perfect. I'm really digging it. As after forcing myself through real world 1 and 2 (I don't know why) this is what i needed.

Any word on your newer project? I would look but my phones internet is borderline dial-up.

Kee it up. THis wad is a breath of fresh bad ass.

cortlong50 said:

Wraith.im way plate to this post and I have an insanely bad knack of rehashing old posts on doomworld.
But I am playing WD13 and it's quite amazing. The main thing is you ailed he pacing I don't now how you did it but it's perfect. I'm really digging it. As after forcing myself through real world 1 and 2 (I don't know why) this is what i needed.

Any word on your newer project? I would look but my phones internet is borderline dial-up.

Kee it up. THis wad is a breath of fresh bad ass.

Wraith's new project is Alpha Accident, and it is shaping up to be very cool.

kmxexii said:

Wraith's new project is Alpha Accident, and it is shaping up to be very cool.

thanks for the update! i just couldnt get over the solid pacing and gameplay...and insane mazes that wd had. this thing was a hoot.