Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Canofbacon

3 Wishes

Lot of these wishes don't say anything about who gets these powers/abilities/things... and are not very detailed anyway, and might not be what you really wanted if that thing was given to you.

For an example: world peace could mean that everyone is dead...

Jimi said:

world peace could mean that everyone is dead...

That's not necessarily a bad thing.

1) Immortality. Never age, never die, nothing can harm me. Not even the universe collapsing can destroy me. I want to transcend space and time.

2) Teleport. I can teleport myself at will to any location at any time.

3) Infinite Big Macs.

Jimi said:

Lot of these wishes don't say anything about who gets these powers/abilities/things... and are not very detailed anyway, and might not be what you really wanted if that thing was given to you.

For an example: world peace could mean that everyone is dead...

This kind of situation reminds me of wishmaster movie. That genie was one of the most twisted movie villains
This movie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJgl3uoxXc0

1) When I want to buy something, I can reach into my pocket, and the exact amount is there.
2) The ability to shape-shift into anything, including inanimate objects.
3) Physical abilities akin to Spiderman's: super-human agility, strength, etc.

Jimi said:

For an example: world peace could mean that everyone is dead... [/B]

Kontra Kommando said:

Or one extremely oppressive super-state.

Paging Kim Jong-un! The New World Order needs you.

I can only think of 2:
-immortality;
-ability to choose other plane of existence to live in...I dislike this reality. There's nothing of value to do here.

1) The ability to shape what I please with my mind, and be able to create what I want. Of course, this would have drawbacks (i.e., some unintentional destruction in the beginning), but in time, I could come to perhaps shape planets, galaxies, or perhaps even new universes, given time.

2) Instantaneous mastery of any skill I choose, just by touching an object strongly associated with it. It will likely come with some confusion at first, but then as I began to grasp what it was I was mastering, then I would completely understand it.

3) Complete and utter immortality. I want to be able to go beyond the confines of time and space, to live out past perhaps even the end of all life. No objects can harm me, nothing can kill me, and I cannot age. This would probably inspire extreme dare-devil behavior in me, but I would perhaps learn to quell it in time.

Megalyth said:

1) When I want to buy something, I can reach into my pocket, and the exact amount is there.

I hope you aren't into online shopping, because that would be quite inconvenient.

Jodwin said:

I hope you aren't into online shopping, because that would be quite inconvenient.

He could always stand in the middle of the street, and hire a middleman to buy stuff for him, by paying him in cash + some extra.

Also some more about this stuff.. there's no mention how long these things would last, or how they might change people's appearances... or smells and bodily functions.

Jodwin said:

I didn't say it had to be cash.

1- World Peace: not just wars between countries, even between people, crimes, theft, drugs, rape, racism...etc
2- Wealth, not to be the richest of all, but sufficient to live the way i like.
3- A girlfriend.

Relist

1: Be Invulnerable to everything
2: Persuade anyone into anything(including persuading My Science Math Teacher to automatically give me a 100 on term 3!)
3: a Girlfreind from Germany or some other fancy European country
4:persuade whoever is granting my wishes to give me more wishes

Ok, I've been thinking this hard, but here comes...

1) I wish I am omnipotent forever, starting from now, and no one/nothing (including me) could take it (my omnipotence) away, and I (and no one/nothing else either) couldn't kill/destroy myself.

2) I wish I have very good, non poisoned, chocolate cake, peanut butter and chocolate ice cream.

3) I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year.

1) Immortality (Both chronological and physical; You don't age, and you cannot be destroyed)
2) Teleportation ('Nuff said)
3) Shape-shifting (I can transform myself to anything, from switching hair/skin colour to being able to turn into a friggin tentacle monster and back to human without considerable consequences)

Trying to make note of how psychologically revealing this thread is. Surprised how common it is to want to be invisible or disguised, as well as to live forever.

Whenever I was in school I was always frustrated when predominantly everyone wanted their superpower to be the power to fly. So generic and seemingly misconstrued considered how lazy it would make the rest of your appendages.

Being darknation for a day
Stealing GreyGhost's magic lamp
Freeing Hissy

Kontra Kommando said:
god-like intellegence

That's practical, it should help you spell intelligence properly!

1) An "Abort Life" button when I get depressed, happens often.
2) Boobs.
3) Pain-free Anal Sex.

Oh yeah, if I had a fourth, it'd be unlimited Norco in a continuous IV, that'd be dope.

Oh, and interpolation in 3DGE, and proper inventory support.

1. Get my own place.

2. Parents give me back the money they owe.

3. Better internet connection.

40oz said:

Trying to make note of how psychologically revealing this thread is. Surprised how common it is to want to be invisible or disguised, as well as to live forever.

I just want to turn into a cyberdemon and raise some hell.

40oz said:

Surprised how common it is to want to be invisible or disguised, as well as to live forever.

Heh - in due course the immortals will be bored to the point of insanity and probably spend most of their time plotting to destroy each other and themselves. The universe will be a cold, dark and inhospitable place long before its heat death.

myk said:

Being darknation for a day

Exactly what I was about to wish for. Remarkable.

Either him or ggggggggggggmork, anyway. Maybe followed by a spot of light Ralphis'ing, just to see what the world looks like when you actually have your head up your own ass.

Only wish: Getting rid of being socially awkward and give good linguistic ability.

And maybe give a good kick for every idiot without repercussions. Actually, mark that as second wish.