• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

Which U.S President are you?

http://www.celebritytypes.com/big-five/test.php

Thomas Jefferson

Compared to the general population, you are:

Below average on Extroversion, indicating that you are an introvert who prefers calm environments to large social gatherings.
Extremely high on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried.
High on Agreeableness, indicating that you are very empathic, tolerant of others, and socially adaptive.
Low on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are flexible with regards to goals and deadlines and that you improvise and constantly update the course as you pursue your goals.
Below average on Neuroticism, indicating that you are relaxed, cool under pressure, and not shy about presenting yourself or your ideas.

ccording to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

Not likely to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation.
More likely to be pro-choice rather than pro-life.
Likely to feel trapped by the status quo.
Likely to enjoy complex and abstract discussions.
Likely to be more knowledgeable on academic topics.
Less likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
More likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
Less likely to take an active interest in your community, preferring instead to go your own way.
More likely to be cosmopolitan in tastes and less likely to be patriotic and proud of your country. <-Yes on the first part, no on the second
Less likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
Less likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
More likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones. <-Nah, not necessarily
Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow your own interests.
Less likely to mobilize your friends in your own interests, preferring instead to immerse yourself in your interests in solitude.
Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of your own views.
Less likely to frequently change jobs and partners.
Less likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
More likely to generally agree with your immediate friends and family.
More likely to simply avoid people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
More likely to oppose capital punishment.
More likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs.
More likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise. <-Nope
More likely to nurture a few select beliefs that you regard as settled in stone. <-Meh
Less likely to flirt with harm and danger. <-Nah
Less likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union. <-Nah
According to a study done by Jayme Neiman, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula. <-Nah

What

Average on Extroversion, indicating that you are somewhere in between a pure extrovert and a pure introvert - an "ambivert." -> Okay
Above average on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried. -> Sometimes, I guess
Average on Agreeableness, indicating that you alternate between being tenderhearted in some situations and tough-minded in others. -> I guess
Below average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are flexible with regards to goals and deadlines and that you improvise and constantly update the course as you pursue your goals. -> Meh
Average on Neuroticism, indicating that you respond adequately to changes in your environment and feel some measure of stress under pressure without letting it get to you. -> On occasion

According to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

Not likely to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation. -> Okay
More likely to be pro-choice rather than pro-life. -> Uh...
Likely to feel trapped by the status quo. -> No
Likely to enjoy complex and abstract discussions. -> Yes
Likely to be more knowledgeable on academic topics. -> No, lol
Less likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems. -> Not really
More likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems. -> No
Less likely to take an active interest in your community, preferring instead to go your own way. -> True
More likely to be cosmopolitan in tastes and less likely to be patriotic and proud of your country. -> Not true either, though yes, that sounds like a contradiction to the above
Less likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population. - Definition of Romantic? Love stories? No. Romantic Adventure novels that romanticize exploring and all that knights honor shit? Fuck yah, that shit's great. And maybe a love arc too...

According to a study done by Jayme Neiman, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula. -> What does this have to do with anything?

I also got Jefferson

Below average on Extroversion, indicating that [I am] somewhere in between a pure extrovert and a pure introvert - an "ambivert."
Average on Openness, indicating that [I] prefer to strike a balance between seeking out novelty and preserving the status quo.
Average on Agreeableness, indicating that [I] alternate between being tenderhearted in some situations and tough-minded in others.
Below average on Conscientiousness, indicating that [I am] flexible with regards to goals and deadlines and that [I] improvise and constantly update the course as you pursue [I] goals.
Above average on Neuroticism, indicating that [I am] quick to respond to changes in [my] environment and that [I] react strongly to both good and bad news.

According to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., [my] scores indicate that [I am]:

Less likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
More likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
Less likely to take an active interest in [my] community, preferring instead to go [my] own way.
More likely to be cosmopolitan in tastes and less likely to be patriotic and proud of [my] country.
Less likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
Less likely to believe in any kind of dogma that [my] regard as settled in stone.
More likely to flirt with harm and danger. (uhhh)
More likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.

Amazingly, [my] personality is simply too smooth and well-rounded for Dr. Neiman's study to be able to say anything about [me].

Verdict: Relatively accurate I think.
EDIT: Neiman either waffles about broccoli, and can't say anything else so far. She sounds like a smart cookie.

I have Abraham Lincoln

Above average on Extroversion, indicating that you are an open and talkative extrovert.
Extremely high on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried.
Below average on Agreeableness, indicating that you alternate between being tenderhearted in some situations and tough-minded in others.
Average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you take a balanced approach between sticking to plans and deadlines and being flexible about updating your current goals.
High on Neuroticism, indicating that you are quick to respond to changes in your environment and that you react strongly to both good and bad news.
According to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

More likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
More likely to favor mild criminal punishments over harsher ones.
More likely to watch TV, read the news, and stay up to date on current events.
More likely to mobilize your friends to take part in your own interests.
Someone who seems opinionated to others, while being in fact quite open-minded and tolerant of opposing views.
Less likely to believe in any kind of dogma that you regard as settled in stone.
More likely to flirt with harm and danger.

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula.

I'd say this is 95% accurate.

Bill Clinton, baby!

•Average on Extroversion, indicating that you are somewhere in between a pure extrovert and a pure introvert - an "ambivert."
•Average on Openness, indicating that you prefer to strike a balance between seeking out novelty and preserving the status quo.
•Below average on Agreeableness, indicating that you are often seen as critical, tough and domineering in social situations.
•Average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you take a balanced approach between sticking to plans and deadlines and being flexible about updating your current goals.
•Above average on Neuroticism, indicating that you respond adequately to changes in your environment and feel some measure of stress under pressure without letting it get to you.

•More likely to frequently change jobs and partners.
•More likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
•More likely to generally disagree with your immediate friends and family.
•More likely to stand your ground and push back against people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
•More likely to support the use of capital punishment.
•Less likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs.

•Amazingly, your personality is simply too smooth and well-rounded for Dr. Neiman's study to be able to say anything about you.

EDIT: Actually reading this stuff, I quite agree with Dr Mondak and the "compared to the general population" bit. Can't comment one way or the other on Neiman, all told.

Thomas Jefferson

Below average on Extroversion, indicating that you are an introvert who prefers calm environments to large social gatherings.
High on Agreeableness, indicating that you are very empathic, tolerant of others, and socially adaptive.
Low on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are flexible with regards to goals and deadlines and that you improvise and constantly update the course as you pursue your goals.
Below average on Neuroticism, indicating that you are relaxed, cool under pressure, and not shy about presenting yourself or your ideas. <- Not always

ccording to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

Less likely to take an active interest in your community, preferring instead to go your own way.
More likely to be cosmopolitan in tastes and less likely to be patriotic and proud of your country. <- Very on the first, and holy shit I hate this place on the second
More likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones. <- Not at all
Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow your own interests.
Less likely to mobilize your friends in your own interests, preferring instead to immerse yourself in your interests in solitude.
Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of your own views.
More likely to simply avoid people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
More likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
More likely to nurture a few select beliefs that you regard as settled in stone.
Less likely to flirt with harm and danger.
Less likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union. <- Quite the opposite. In fact, I joined the IWW.

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula. <-I love broccoli

I took this quiz again purposely being the biggest asshole I possibly could. I got Harry S. Truman.

What the hell, I thought Truman was supposed to be cool.

Took this earlier today and got Theodore Roosevelt. Also took a what western star you are quiz last week and got John Wayne. Both seem to fit .

James Madison? *opens wikipedia*

In summary:

Average on Openness, indicating that you prefer to strike a balance between seeking out novelty and preserving the status quo.
Above average on Agreeableness, indicating that you alternate between being tenderhearted in some situations and tough-minded in others.
Average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you take a balanced approach between sticking to plans and deadlines and being flexible about updating your current goals.
Average on Neuroticism, indicating that you respond adequately to changes in your environment and feel some measure of stress under pressure without letting it get to you.

More likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones.

Amazingly, your personality is simply too smooth and well-rounded for Dr. Neiman's study to be able to say anything about you.

Had a hunch about these attributes. Not particularly enlightening, but still interesting.
Hmmm... Or what about I take this again when I wake up?

I got Obama, though I was way, way below him on conscientiousness and somewhat above him (though still below average) on neuroticism.

I like the part about bitter vegetables. I do munch on those a lot. As I get older I want brussels sprouts more and carrots less.

Jefferson, apparently, even though on the graph it looked very different from him.

This was funny:

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula.

WTF, I utterly detest broccoli. It's one of the few things I simply won't eat, and will pick even the smallest piece of it out of food that I plan on eating. "Evil must be opposed", after all.

It also appals me that "eating broccoli" seems to have become the poster child for "eating vegetables" or "eating healthily". Anything else would be better. Any-fucking-thing. Stupid stinking green fake cauliflower. (Cauliflower, now that's a nice vegetable for a start.)

Personally, I preferred the Cheese Test.

James Madison

"A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive, will not long be safe companions to liberty."

I'd post the other stuff, but I accidentally reset the page. I agree completely with his quote though.

Got Barack Obama

Above average on Extroversion, indicating that you are an open and talkative extrovert.
Average on Openness, indicating that you prefer to strike a balance between seeking out novelty and preserving the status quo.
Average on Agreeableness, indicating that you alternate between being tenderhearted in some situations and tough-minded in others.
Average on Neuroticism, indicating that you respond adequately to changes in your environment and feel some measure of stress under pressure without letting it get to you.

Someone who seems opinionated to others, while being in fact quite open-minded and tolerant of opposing views.

Amazingly, your personality is simply too smooth and well-rounded for Dr. Neiman's study to be able to say anything about you.

______

I can't say that I'm that much of an extrovert. Probably more somewhere in the middle.

I got Abraham Lincoln, too. As it seems to be exactly what Kontra Kommando already posted, I won't paste it all again. Seems like everybody in the world is above average to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula, I got it too. I eat them, but I can't say I enjoy it.

Thomas Jefferson

Low on Extroversion, indicating that you are an introvert who prefers calm environments to large social gatherings.
Below average on Openness, indicating that you find it important to preserve what past generations have built rather than throwing it all overboard on a whim.
Above average on Agreeableness, indicating that you alternate between being tenderhearted in some situations and tough-minded in others.
Above average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you take a balanced approach between sticking to plans and deadlines and being flexible about updating your current goals.
Above average on Neuroticism, indicating that you are quick to respond to changes in your environment and that you react strongly to both good and bad news.

Likely to be skeptical of minorities and sexual deviants.
More likely to be pro-life rather than pro-choice.
Likely to feel that any sensible person must start with the status quo.
Likely to regard philosophical discussions a waste of time.
Likely to pursue interests in the real world, rather than bury yourself in book knowledge.
Less likely to believe in any kind of dogma that you regard as settled in stone.

I had James Madison as well.

Low on Extroversion, indicating that you are an introvert who prefers calm environments to large social gatherings.
Above average on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried.
Above average on Agreeableness, indicating that you are very empathic, tolerant of others, and socially adaptive.
Below average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are flexible with regards to goals and deadlines and that you improvise and constantly update the course as you pursue your goals.
Low on Neuroticism, indicating that you are relaxed, cool under pressure, and not shy about presenting yourself or your ideas.

More likely to be cosmopolitan in tastes and less likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
More likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
More likely to nurture a few select beliefs that you regard as settled in stone.
Less likely to flirt with harm and danger.
Less likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.

For the most part, I agree with what this says.

EDIT:Forgot to add this last part in.

I have no idea what arugula is, but I'll eat broccoli without complaint. I don't go out of my way for it though.

Whoever gets Zachary Taylor should commit suicide. Generally one of the worst antebellum US presidents.

It said I'm most like Obama.

• Above average on Extroversion, indicating that you are somewhere in between a pure extrovert and a pure introvert - an "ambivert."
  • Above average on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried.
  • High on Agreeableness, indicating that you are very empathic, tolerant of others, and socially adaptive.
  • Below average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you take a balanced approach between sticking to plans and deadlines and being flexible about updating your current goals.
  • Below average on Neuroticism, indicating that you respond adequately to changes in your environment and feel some measure of stress under pressure without letting it get to you.
  • Not likely to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation.
  • More likely to be pro-choice rather than pro-life.
  • Likely to feel trapped by the status quo.
  • Likely to enjoy complex and abstract discussions.
  • Likely to be more knowledgeable on academic topics.
  • Less likely to frequently change jobs and partners.
  • Less likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
  • More likely to generally agree with your immediate friends and family.
  • More likely to simply avoid people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
  • More likely to oppose capital punishment.
  • More likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs.
  • More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula.
I do indeed like broccoli, at least!

Marnetmar said:

I took this quiz again purposely being the biggest asshole I possibly could. I got Harry S. Truman.

What the hell, I thought Truman was supposed to be cool.

Well you know, there was that whole atomic bomb thing with him.

Bill Clinton. Have fun checking out all my great analysis, Dew:

Below average on Agreeableness, indicating that you alternate between being tenderhearted in some situations and tough-minded in others.
Below average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are flexible with regards to goals and deadlines and that you improvise and constantly update the course as you pursue your goals.
Above average on Neuroticism, indicating that you are quick to respond to changes in your environment and that you react strongly to both good and bad news.

More likely to be cosmopolitan in tastes and less likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.

Thomas Jefferson

• Below average on Extroversion, indicating that you are an introvert who prefers calm environments to large social gatherings.
  • Above average on Openness, indicating that you prefer to strike a balance between seeking out novelty and preserving the status quo.
  • Average on Agreeableness, indicating that you alternate between being tenderhearted in some situations and tough-minded in others.
  • Below average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you take a balanced approach between sticking to plans and deadlines and being flexible about updating your current goals.
  • Average on Neuroticism, indicating that you respond adequately to changes in your environment and feel some measure of stress under pressure without letting it get to you.

• Less likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
  • More likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones.
  • Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow your own interests.
  • Less likely to mobilize your friends in your own interests, preferring instead to immerse yourself in your interests in solitude.
  • Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of your own views.

• More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula.

Not entirely inaccurate, IMO.

I get the feeling that are only two classes of people: the ones that, amazingly, are too smooth and well rounded to be classified, and everybody else can have their broccoli. This really says something about one. This Jayme Neiman Ph.D. guy should try a bit harder.

I actually googled this name and changed my mind: its absolutely ok, I'll eat all brocolli if you say so, Jayme Newman:
https://www.google.com.br/search?q=jayme+newman&rlz=1C1IRFE_enBR468BR506&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=gaT1UpGLNNTAkQeV1IHYBg&ved=0CCwQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=606#imgdii=_

Abraham Lincoln

Above average on Agreeableness, indicating that you are very empathic, tolerant of others, and socially adaptive.
Above average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you take a balanced approach between sticking to plans and deadlines and being flexible about updating your current goals.

I also got Oblimblamma. Interesting. I'd probably be about as good of a president as he is, whatever that's worth. Also I'd totally crack open a beer and chill with him, he seems like we'd get along.