Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ralphis

Doomers That Disappeared

Csabo and Little Faith went silent several years ago (2008 and 2009), where did they go?

Quast said:

Liam, Ultraviolet, Hyena, Hobo? Unless they still hang out in irc?

Liam drops by.

Also, what's the client? I've been here ten fucking years and never joined once.

Memfis said:

Hobbs

On IRC occasionally

Quast said:

Liam, Ultraviolet, Hyena, Hobo

Comes around occasionally; on IRC a lot; has his own website; talked to him a couple years ago on IRC

rf` said:

Linguica

Posted just a couple months ago

Obsidian said:

SoM, Nanami

On IRC a lot; saw himher on IRC a few years ago

Bucket said:

Fredrik

http://fredrikj.net/

Never do see posts from Havox or ninjalah anymore. I wonder what happened to them? Their existences were seemingly brief.

I wonder then happened to Tyockell?

I really wonder what happened to Grubber (he didn't post here often, but has disappeared all the same)?

EDIT: Better yet, what happened to arioch?

Technician said:

Also, what's the client? I've been here ten fucking years and never joined once.

I'd like to know this also.

Avoozl said:

Technician said:

I'd like to know this also. [/B]

What's the irc client? Whatever, heh. If you're extra lazy and use firefox like myself, just get the chatzilla extension.
Then connect to irc.oftc.net, join #zdoom and have all the conversation about buttcoin and guns (once BBG gets unbanned) you can handle!

Kirby said:

Havox

I'm pretty sure he's on the ZDoom forums. You can find Ichor there occasionally as well, I believe.

Some more for the list. I remember the drama that preceded Death-Destiny's departure, while the others seem to have just drifted away.

deathz0r
insertwackynamehere
YMB
Death-Destiny
bytor

GreyGhost said:

Some more for the list. I remember the drama that preceded Death-Destiny's departure, while the others seem to have just drifted away.

deathz0r
insertwackynamehere
YMB

deathz0r is around but not with doom
I know wacky is being a normal person
I see YMB post on a sports forum I go to sometimes

The doomer I missed most is Qaatar. He disappeared without a trace, maybe because of his studies.........He study law in US and he's from Beijing, also the person who introduce Prboom to me.

Bowserknight, not sure about him.

Evocalvin still exists, he seldom play Doom but I do make contact with him in FB. He spend his lifetime cycling and hiking everywhere in Hong Kong and Taiwan.

I also missed Okuplok90, where did he gone?

GreyGhost said:

Death-Destiny

Heh, his last posts were around the point he got lynched for the clusterfunk that happened with CC4 and Claustrophobia 1024. I doubt he's coming back.

Majority of speedrunners.

GreyGhost said:

Death-Destiny

Not gone. He even got one cacoward under different acronym since his disappearance from dw.

Avoozl said:

I'd like to know this also.

Download a copy of Internet Doom Explorer it has the main addresses for the three major multiplayer ports. It will also make getting into multiplayer games a heck of a lot easier, (if you wanted to of course).

DuckReconMajor, dsm, eargoesdown... where art thou?

Also, I sometimes wonder what became of all the banned people, and those who were loser'ed months/years ago but never redeemed themselves in that legendary Losers board.

GreyGhost said:

YMB

YMB is usually in #jetsons on dalnet.

And what did Death-Destiny do again? I completely forgot about it.

j4rio said:

Not gone. He even got one cacoward under different acronym since his disappearance from dw.

0_o What name does he go by nowdays?