Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

I did it! Yay!

Well, a few weeks after I got HeXen, I finally beat the sucker!
The battle with Korax at the end is a little underwhelming. I just didn't think he was hard enough. It would have been cool if there had been another scene right before the big battle with him when he appeared out of nowhere and taunted you one last time. But oh well.

I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON

Heh, someone has yet to catch on to the new censoring system :P

deadnail said:

what censoring system? the hell are you talking about?

I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON

listen here you little shit i just smoked a dong of weed twice as long as your midget poon so shut the fuck up about that dammit.

deadnail said:

listen here you little shit i just smoked a dong of weed twice as long as your midget poon so shut the fuck up about that dammit.

put this in your post: "I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON "

Then see what happens.

DooMBoy said:

Well, a few weeks after I got HeXen, I finally beat the sucker!

Well hoo...RAY!
And you just felt like posting an entirely new thread about you finally beating Hexen?

Stupidity cannot be concealed

Doomboy: da main problem with him is dat he only has 5000 HP's. Although he CAN be difficult da second time you fight him, cuz he keeps teleporting, there are tons of serpents and bishops attacking, and he spawns shadow beasts as well.... it all depends on how much he decides to move around.

Congrats to ya on beatin da whole damn thing though dawg!

put this in your post: "I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON "

Then see what happens.

EDIT: typing "time-line" without da dash results in da statement below:

/me waits for da world to end

Heh, someone has yet to catch on to the new censoring system :P

Da fuck are you talkin about censoring system, ya lil bitch ass nigga! Ya mother was a ho, and yo father was her fuckin pimp, ya fag ass mofucka!!

P.S. da above line is JUST A TEST!! I ain't tryin to start nuthin wit ya dawg. :P

I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON .png

I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON I AM A MORON ?

Heh...where's the funney?

Agreed.

:P

Shit.... I don't even need to insult him.... nature's done enough damage to him already.
:P

Well, congrats on beating Hexen! Now, try the add-on, Deathkings of the Dark Citidal. It's pretty damn cool!

Heh, I think I played that once...it struck me as being much harder than the original, but more visually appealing.

Archvile64 said:

Heh, I think I played that once...it struck me as being much harder than the original, but more visually appealing.

It is harder, but a lot more fun. I wish they would have added some new weapons or something, but meh...

yo nigga if you be messin wit my shiot i be bustin a caps in yo azz beeyotch

Liam the Bard said:

yo nigga if you be messin wit my shiot i be bustin a caps in yo azz beeyotch

Whatever you say, Giygas. :P

IMJack said:

Whatever you say, Giygas. :P

Well it's about damn time someone knew what the avatar was. So far all I've got is:

1.) It's a red smear
2.) It's a man's arm in a coat
3.) It's part of the Doom 2 melting skulls intermission screen

Archvile64 said:

Giygas?

Coolest End Boss ever.