Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does someone know of a Spiderdemon like monster available in a total\partial convertion?

-

There's gonna be a flying variety in Eternity, but it's not finished yet. Twzone2 has some new walk sounds for the arachnotron that are kinda cool (better than the original).

Dude, you should be more clear on what you mean. I see this post and I don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about. If you mean a monster that uses some of the Spiderdemon graphics, then no, I don't. If you mean a monster that looks like a new Spiderdemon, then once again, I don't. Remeber, be more specific, include details of what you are looking for.

I created a 3D spider for my bughunt2 wad..its not got a gun though (it runs up to you and bites you in the game),its also massive (im using EDGE sprite scale to have high definition sprites),but then you want something to replace the spider demon so i doubt that matters..interested?

How about that massive, evil spider/scorpion creature in Massmouth? massm.wad

massm.wad where can i try it i like trying some new wads the large levels i got are fun some are pretty complex tho

I just where looking for cool new spiders.
I get so excited when I saw the "arachnotrom" sketch of DOOM 3.

Massm.wad....I LOVED that wad, it inspired me to start learning zdoom scripting and editing!

Doomboy, fix your joke! Man who farts in church SITS in own pew. It's a pun, a play on the word pew, which, in church, is the bench you sit on. Usually, you won't have your own pew, you will have to share it! :)

What's funnier is seeing the look on the face of a religious bloke preaching in a street when he spots your t-shirt that reads 'God is dead, and no-one cares'.

Not as funny when said-preacher starts kicking the shit out of you.

If you had a friend waiting in the shadows with a camera he could take a picture while your the offending part of your t-shirt i momentarily out of view.

Then you would have a picture of a man of God resorting to violence against a peaceful citizen.

Hell, i can't stand those street-preachers. if we tolerate his bullshit, why can't he tolerate what he sees as ours?

Buncha hypocrites if you ask me.

Little Faith said:

If you had a friend waiting in the shadows

Does he slip away afterwards without saying a word?