Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SFoZ911

What is your favourite Decoration?

From light sources to green tall pillars or even dead bodies..

Mine is the hanging victim, brain and guts removed. I overall love hanging stuff and this one particular looks very gory and cool IMO.

I like those too - except they block and look inconsistent to the other body decorations.

I'll say brown tree with burning barrel in second place, although they may be more obstacle than light source or decor... And if I'm allowed to include obstacles it should probably be the regular exploding barrel

Hanging victim, twitching (non-blocking). The guy also looks a bit like Duke Nukem. Well, not that much, but he seems to be blond-haired at least.

Evil eye (looked mysterious in the E2M4 crusher), Floating skull rock (reminds me of Coke and slush) and Candelabra (a classic).

The tech pillars. So cool. When I first saw them I didn't even notice they were 2d. And impse.

Skull on a pole. Forlorn, lonely, a quiet decoration that shows someone or something wants you to understand a clear message. And it makes a good "fence post".

In PSX Doom, the wall textures with the ripped-open soldiers. So much blood. Very creepy.

Haha, threads like these are so lame. But I'll bite!

My favorite decoration...tough one. It must be either Twitching Impaled Human, Hanging Victim, Twitching (non block), Dead Player or Beating Heart Pillar. Tough choice! I think I'll go for the dead player, actually. Placing him in a secret recess in the mountains or something, with a few lesser items scattered around him. He died such a lonely death. Awesome.

I have to pick a light source besides decorations. This one is easy: Small Red Torch!

The Evil eye is one of them, in some random doom site long time ago i readed that it seems to be "God's eye" that helps Doomguy to beat hell... or something like that.

The bloody mess 1 and 2, I think they're the same or i'm blind, but I love them

And finally, the green pillar with the beating heart

Avoozl said:

But it's clearly a demon eye though, yellow with red eyelids.

Well it can be anything... and everything!

scifista42 said:

Hanging victim, twitching (non-blocking). The guy also looks a bit like Duke Nukem. Well, not that much, but he seems to be blond-haired at least.

I always thought he was bald!

I love the hanging corpses as well, I wish the brown and red ones (you all know the ones) also had non-blocking counterparts, I almost never get to use them because they're infinitely tall.

Xaser said:

*IMG*
TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES.

YEEEEEEEEES I forgot trees!

I just wish Doom 2 had more variety of trees

scifista42 said:

I always thought that the twitching hanging victim is a female one.

Those marble walls with the dead white haired scientists in crucifixion positions, no idea why though but they're rarely ever used in user made maps.

Avoozl said:

Those marble walls with the dead white haired scientists in crucifixion positions, no idea why though but they're rarely ever used in user made maps.

I do!