Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shapeless

Doom statue from Gaming Heads

it's cool, but it's deposit-only, so remember you have to pay the difference of 275 dollars later on (the retail value of the statue being $375).

Looks really cool, I wish I had $400 right now.

And it's the same site that sells this one.

Holy shit fuck, this is my dream come true! I just talked on another thread how I wanted this kind of doom statue. Must order

"Gaming Heads is excited to kick off our awesome range of DOOM® collectible statues, starting with our DOOM: Knee Deep In The Dead resin diorama"

This indicates there's more statues to come. Maybe another statue from DOOM 2 cover art but what else?

As much as I would like one of those beauties, 400 dollars is much too heavy for my wallet.

For one, a Doom sculpture that doesn't look as if made by the Megaman's cover designer. Or some weeaboo.

how come theres no picture of the same angle as the cover art? or is it just not perfectly to scale?

Holy shit that's awesome, I want/need it so bad but I just wish it wasn't so expensive, it's very clear that Zenimax is still trying to make quite a bit of money from the Doom franchise.

Piper Maru said:

the plasma muzzle flash is the wrong color.

I don't think that's supposed to be the plasma rifle, you can clearly see a bullet on the end of the flash.

Looks nice. Bookmarked while I decide how much I want one, postage to Australia is likely to bump the cost up significantly.

MFG38 said:

As much as I would like one of those beauties, 400 dollars is much too heavy for my wallet.

Gaming Heads have a payment plan option, if that helps.

Demon faces look off and not right compared to the original cover art.

At least the Doomguy plush isn't that bad.

Who's to say that the inspiration behind that iconic box-art wasn't a bunch of drunken hicks trying to pull a hooker off a bar room table while she's spraying them with mace. :P

They should do a single Doom Guy statue based on the game titlepic holding both the chaingun and the shotgun.

Paid for 2 of them within 10 minutes of receiving the pre-order email last Friday. Can't wait!

Congrats to all that pre-ordered!

Dusty

Where the hell is his co-op buddy? Wow, gay statue. Despite all the hard work, great detail, and great overall design, it's flawed a little here and a little there. 0/10 would not buy Bethesda sucks, Doom 4 is gonna tank.

Looks nice next to the weird heads of the demons. But for that money i would buy a tablet or netbook. :)

FireFish said:

Looks nice next to the weird heads of the demons. But for that money i would buy a tablet or netbook. :)

Heads look like the ones from the game cover, not the game. Look pretty good to me.

I'm hoping for a line of 18" character statues though, similar to Sideshow's 1/4 or 1/5 scale lines. Love it!

The stupid-ass demon faces really ruin it for me. They look nothing like the ones we've grown used to. This face in particular: http://i.imgur.com/NYRgu0v.jpg Is arguably the most memorable thing about the Doom cover art, and it's been replaced with Herp Derpington. Even if I had the cash... I'll pass. I appreciate the effort put into it, but those demon faces.. WHY.

I really want a Doomguy plush though. D:

I want also statues of doom monsters as they indicate they are making more statues in the future. They should continue the line first with archvile and heavy weapons dude

i think the faces are just fine, really. what i don't really care about, though, is how such a small figurine costs 350 dollars.

Doomkid said:

I really want a Doomguy plush though. D:

already exists.

Cacodemon plush: http://www.gamingheads.com/index.php?option=com_myphp&Itemid=3&product=114

Pain elemental plush: http://www.gamingheads.com/index.php?option=com_myphp&Itemid=3&product=115

I am REALLY thinking of buying a cacodemon plush. Don't really care for the elemental.

EDIT: Actually, you can get one or the other here for 10 dollars right now. http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/1746/