Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think that other people ask this but: Do we have an IRC Channel and which Server

irc.openprojects.net

#zdoom

#doom

#zdaemon

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

#doom... isn't that the one where you have to keep your mouth shut or you're banned? That is the most messed up place, man... WHAT'S THE *@#$ POINT?!

ZZ_TOPPER_X said:

#doom... isn't that the one where you have to keep your mouth shut or you're banned? That is the most messed up place, man... WHAT'S THE *@#$ POINT?!

#doom is under new management (me)

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

"...and the people say 'Amen.'"

Amr0d said:

I think that other people ask this but: Do we have an IRC Channel and which Server

On irc.openprojects.net there are many Doom channels

#doom : It isn't really Doom related, though many Doomers to hang out there, #doom is also on irc.despayre.org (I think that is the server name). Top op : fraggle (on despayre, it is arioch)

#zdoom : A great place to have a conversation about Doom and other stuff. Top op : kurtis

#zdaemon : The channel of the multiplayer source port Zdaemon. Top op : nightfang

#doomino : This place is pretty neat when everyone isn't idling. Top op : not sure, but I think it might be either anakavre or Russell

#unidoom : The channel of the clan Unidoom. Top op : Ralphis

#skulltag : The channel of the Doom mod Skulltag. Top op : Carnevil

#relapse : The channel of the Doom mod Relapse. Top op : the_bloody_one

#eternity : The channel of the Doom mod and engine Eternity. Top op : Quasar`

#freedoom : The channel of the 1337455 Doom project to replace everything in the Doom 2.wad, Freedoom. Top op : fraggle

That is all I can think of at the moment. Isn't there more?

#doom : It isn't really Doom related, though many Doomers to hang out there

Uhh, #doom on OPN is actually the development channel for FreeDoom...

bigbadgangsta said:

On irc.openprojects.net there are many Doom channels

#doom : It isn't really Doom related, though many Doomers to hang out there, #doom is also on irc.despayre.org (I think that is the server name). Top op : fraggle (on despayre, it is arioch)

#doom used to be on OPN, but it moved to despayre. I own the #doom channel on OPN now. The "old" #doom is not doom related. The "new" #doom is.

#freedoom : The channel of the 1337455 Doom project to replace everything in the Doom 2.wad, Freedoom. Top op : fraggle

#doom and #freedoom have merged. If you try to join #freedoom, you actually join #doom.

my server: /join #doomcon

oldschool doomers' server:

irc.stealth.net
#nightmare

Shaviro said:

bbg: I am the top op of #doomino.

Oh, ok!
/me will have to remeber that

cdlu once gave me a list of doom channels on opn that had been 'watched' or something- there were about 30 and most of them were just 'vanity' channels created by lusers who got kbed from (!)#doom.

Jon said:

cdlu once gave me a list of doom channels on opn that had been 'watched' or something- there were about 30 and most of them were just 'vanity' channels created by lusers who got kbed from (!)#doom.

Heh, OPN is spying on us Doomers! It's a conspiracy! cdlu is cool, but lilo is an idiot.

I don't have that much of a problem with lilo. I think a lot of the stick he got from doomers was unjustified- a lot of people just slagged him off because everyone else did.

lilo has always been really nice to me, BBG wasn't even around during those little IRC war things. He's obviously some idiot who came out of nowhere and jumped on the CacodemonLeader Wagon