Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

After a little test-out, we can most certainly say Mr. Garou is a cheater...

alright, if anyone has played with mr. garou, probably you must have eaten a lot of his bullet shots, some of y'all might have been wondering how he does so well with his aiming, or some of y'all might just think he's simply that good with it. Well, here's a little demonstration we did while chewy's over at my house, we played him on map01, the score was close, of course all of his kills were bulllet-weapon killings, obviously he doesn't know how to grab the plasma from the platform properly, well he knows he has to bump into it by walking back and forth and such, but he couldn't make it successfully, oh, and he sucks with the bfg, too, not very good with it. In our opinions, we bet that Mr. Garou is probably a cheater who's using an aimbot hack, however, believe it or not, it's all up to you.

btw, Numskull, it wasn't KNorton at all.

Erik said:

mr garou is nightfang

yes exactly our thoughts :)

fod: sure :) he's still at my house, game?

bigbadgangsta said:

Who cares if he was cheating? It's just a game...

...and a game is meant to be fun, and when people cheat, it takes the fun out of the game.

bigbadgangsta said:

Who cares if he was cheating? It's just a game...

u tit

Well we can safely assume that bigbadgangsta approves of cheaters then.

Another thing copster, do you have any other nicks apart from 999cop? Just wondering. And whats your connection at the moment.

And on Mr Garou he wins EVERY game hes in, which i find somewhat unbeliveable. Even good players come 2nd or 3rd sometimes, so i reckon hes cheating.

uh, maybe just simply "Cop", or some random, immediate nicks I make up :D i'm on dsl right now

now mr. garou got another new nick for himself, known as "Sabrewulf"

damnit, this nf using fake nicks is destroying the fun for me... whenever I get beaten by some unknown player with good aim I think it's nf.

Whenever I get beaten by some unknown player with good aim and a very high speed I assume its cos I'm a shite doomer and I have a slow internet connection. Until a few weeks ago I didn't realise how many doomers cheated.

999cop said:

uh, maybe just simply "Cop", or some random, immediate nicks I make up :D i'm on dsl right now

now mr. garou got another new nick for himself, known as "Sabrewulf"

Cough*DOOM*cough ?

I dont care of you believe me or not. But I havent played ZDaemon in at least a good week. Better start pointing fingers elsewhere.

fodders said:

Cough*DOOM*cough ?

heh, Doom is just simply a cool name for me. I have used trigon, dark magician, norlan, pot of greed, celtic guardian,........etc :D

Night-Fang said:

I dont care of you believe me or not. But I havent played ZDaemon in at least a good week. Better start pointing fingers elsewhere.

okay, i believe ya, well then we'll have to figure out who this cheater is, cuz' now it seems like this person is already aware of suspicion of the public about his acts and he's been using other random nicks than only 1 specific nick, Mr. Garou. Sabrewulf, Mr. Garou, and Beholder are the people who I've seen so far who are very likely using hacks.