Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

I'd better get some skills....

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Well... I discovered this site not too long ago... man! Doom has come a long way.... I didn't think a site with this many ppl woulds be dedicated to Doom! Now I gotta catch up with the technologies, level editors... argh! And I just started level editing this year! I'm 14 years old, so I got a lot of time to make at least ONE GOOD WAD... but I doubt it. I mean, c'mon! there's that Kurt guy working on that... er.... well, you know. He's just dang good (it ticks me off to hear 'Way to go Kurt!', cuase my oldest brother's name is Kurt. ):( ) Then there are just a billion other editors out there.......... *ugh*. Welcome to the tough world of editing. I've played Doom since it was released (not good for a 5 or 6 year old to be killing things at that age, I think), and I hope to make some lasting impact in the gaming world somehow... so I guess I'll try Doom level editing for now. If you want my first half-decent, but incomplete WAD, email me. It's called: Stolen Earth Chapter One: The Training Facility. Oh... and I know it sucks. :) I hope this post hasn't been too cheesy... (too late) Y'all better hope that I make something GOOD.

Well... I discovered this site not too long ago... man! Doom has come a long way.... I didn't think a site with this many ppl woulds be dedicated to Doom!

Surprise surprise!

Now I gotta catch up with the technologies, level editors... argh! And I just started level editing this year! I'm 14 years old, so I got a lot of time to make at least ONE GOOD WAD... but I doubt it. I mean, c'mon! there's that Kurt guy working on that... er.... well, you know. He's just dang good (it ticks me off to hear 'Way to go Kurt!', cuase my oldest brother's name is Kurt. ):( ) Then there are just a billion other editors out there.......... *ugh*. Welcome to the tough world of editing.

It can be tough, but don't be discouraged. I'm probably the youngest person here at a pitiful 13, but I understand pretty well. I've been editing since around 11 1/2, 12, and will churn out a megawad soon (w00t) and learn Zdoom at the same time.

I've played Doom since it was released (not good for a 5 or 6 year old to be killing things at that age, I think),

Some people can take the violence and not go off on killing sprees, some can't. I started at seven, and I'm perfectly nonviolent.

and I hope to make some lasting impact in the gaming world somehow... so I guess I'll try Doom level editing for now. If you want my first half-decent, but incomplete WAD, email me. It's called: Stolen Earth Chapter One: The Training Facility. Oh... and I know it sucks. :)

How about you email me the wad. liam_the_bardic@hotmail.com

I hope this post hasn't been too cheesy... (too late) Y'all better hope that I make something GOOD.

Don't use "y'all". I hate that word.

I saw this show on TV about this kid who was obssesd with Doom64 and then shot some kids at school 4 shots 4 hits in the head and he never handeled a gun before it was his first time and no misses and they were pretty far away too, its like Doom trained him into being a killer, kinda freaky.

I always wondered how you were supposed to learn how to be an effective killer with a keyboard/mouse or a gamepad.

I saw this show on TV about this kid who was obssesd with Doom64 and then shot some kids at school 4 shots 4 hits in the head and he never handeled a gun before it was his first time and no misses and they were pretty far away too, its like Doom trained him into being a killer, kinda freaky.

I REALLY hope you don't believe that.

Well... I discovered this site not too long ago... man! Doom has come a long way.... I didn't think a site with this many ppl woulds be dedicated to Doom! Now I gotta catch up with the technologies, level editors... argh! And I just started level editing this year! I'm 14 years old, so I got a lot of time to make at least ONE GOOD WAD... but I doubt it. I mean, c'mon! there's that Kurt guy working on that... er.... well, you know. He's just dang good (it ticks me off to hear 'Way to go Kurt!', cuase my oldest brother's name is Kurt. ):( ) Then there are just a billion other editors out there.......... *ugh*. Welcome to the tough world of editing. I've played Doom since it was released (not good for a 5 or 6 year old to be killing things at that age, I think), and I hope to make some lasting impact in the gaming world somehow... so I guess I'll try Doom level editing for now. If you want my first half-decent, but incomplete WAD, email me. It's called: Stolen Earth Chapter One: The Training Facility. Oh... and I know it sucks. :) I hope this post hasn't been too cheesy... (too late) Y'all better hope that I make something GOOD.

Your keyb0ardingzs killz suc00......

NOTE This isn't the real macvilewhore, its his 19 year old brother, AND IM RUINING HIS ONLINE IMAGE...MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUIF:IRH*(PH$JTNG_NGB_N(*(*( /me spams FIBL*GB*(P($*HF$)*_$

NOTE This isn't the real macvilewhore, its his 19 year old brother, AND IM RUINING HIS ONLINE IMAGE...MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUIF:IRH*(PH$JTNG_NGB_N(*(*( /me spams FIBL*GB*(P($*HF$)*_$

Until now, of course.

Don't use "y'all". I hate that word.

Heh. I reckon not. j/k :)

TOPPER: By the way, I wouldn't mind seeing your wad so far either. Maybe we'll give you some hints on how to improve some areas a bit.

Email: topaz9_82@hotmail.com

Why don't you take a look at mine as well? Location's in my sig. The file name is stonedmo.zip.

Yeah, me too.

Look in my profile, I'm too lazy to type it here. Although I guess it would have taken half the time it took to post the address instead of write all that.