Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lüt

Fan Works

Yeah, so I've expanded this forum to include all fan creations, mainly art and stories. Enjoy.

[EDIT: I've also moved a months worth of Fan stuffage threads from General Forum into here as well.]

[EDIT 2: The sausage, in all his tautologian wisdom, has decided "Fan Fics / Fan Pics" is a better forum name than "Fan Works".]

Good, then I can post links to my pictures (whenever I have them scanned and ready) in this forum without that nagging feeling that they're out of place :-)

999cop said:

POTW should be back to DW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

How about being grateful, when the DW admins do something for y'all for a change?
Let's hear a big "THANK YOU!"

Thanks mod-dudeys.
Shame no-one took a peek at my art thread *sob*.

btw, my wife just made her first post, so say hello to Vampirajay :)

Spike said:

Thanks mod-dudeys.
Shame no-one took a peek at my art thread *sob*.

btw, my wife just made her first post, so say hello to Vampirajay :)

*A-HEM*, as a Mod, it's my duty to check every thread in the forum I'm assigned to - I've seen your art before and commented on it in a different thread, that's why I haven't posted any comments in your new "Art of Spike" thread. So wipe your tears and be happy ;-)

Your wife is now a member? Cool, where did she make her first post?

dsm said:

*A-HEM*, as a Mod, it's my duty to check every thread in the forum I'm assigned to - I've seen your art before and commented on it in a different thread, that's why I haven't posted any comments in your new "Art of Spike" thread. So wipe your tears and be happy ;-)

Yeah i know - I was playing on people's sympathies :) I threw the thread up in the hope that other people - those who hadn't seen the old thread - would take a peek.

Your wife is now a member? Cool, where did she make her first post?

Her nick is Vampirajay, she commented on the Art thread, tho she's too busy playing FF-IX right now to be arsed posting on anything else... i'll drag her over to the forums later on ;)