Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katamori

I have Doom videos, where to advertise them?

Some of you may know that I have a channel with Doom LP videos. I attempt choosing WADs which are not overplayed yet, though it doesn't seem to be enough.

Do you know where should I show my videos? I mean, which would be the best Doom-related site for it?

There's always the other Doom-oriented forums: ZDoom, Zandronum, Odamex, you're likely to find others. I don't know if there's much of a Hungarian Doom community, but I know the Russian and Spanish Doomers have their own forums. That's about all I can think of at the moment.

ZDoom Forums didn't allow for me to make a separated thread for them. Odamex is not a famous stuff. Zandronum may works but I'm not sure about that.

Katamori said:

ZDoom Forums didn't allow for me to make a separated thread for them.

Probably because ZDoom already has a single thread specifically for LP videos.

WildWeasel said:

Probably because ZDoom already has a single thread specifically for LP videos.

I know, I discovered it some weeks later. I just got lazy around that times, that's the reason I didn't post anything there.

Have you thought about streaming live on Twitch TV? There are lots of people watching Doom there.

Darch said:

Have you thought about streaming live on Twitch TV? There are lots of people watching Doom there.

Really?

I should do that then, thanks. I'm interested in that how many people would come to my channel if I'd start that without announcement...

I have your channel in a section of my channel (anybody I like that has a Youtube channel goes to the "Other amazing channels" link I have down the side) although the possibility of you getting literally any credibility from it is next to zero as my channel is shit.

You could reach out to mod/wad creators and offer to play the projects they are making/made, gives you a great excuse to pop in an embedded video.