Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
geo

Teenager climbs to the top of World Trade Center

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/20/us/new-york-world-trade-center-intruder/

Teen slipped through a 1 foot gap in a construction fence, managed to convince or bribe an elevator operator to go to the 88th floor, climbed up and past a sleeping guard. There are no cameras. The security guard has since been fired. He's lucky its not the army where they execute you for sleeping at your post.

I've always warned people all my life, its not some master thief or hardened criminal they need to watch out for, its a teenager.

In the security company's defense, how were they to know that there still existed in the USA people who could actually fit through a one-foot gap? Really, it's a failure of the HFCS lobby.

Yeah he's got plenty of photos of himself hanging from shit. That's how you become famous! Woop woop youtube checks come rolling in! Arrest is momentary, but youtube subscribes last forever!

Also.... locking doors, it fucking works!

Making maps has gotten people jobs. TF2 modelers get 6 figures for weapons.

Good question. A building is a building. This one doesn't even have anybody working in it (security guards aren't real people). I say we nominate this guy for some kind of hero prize.

He could fit thru that gap because he is asian or looks like one. Reminds me of that video on youtube where those 2 russian guys climb on construction crane which is sitting on half ready skyscraper