Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darknation

NO MUSLIMS ON THE MOON

I love how utterly simple the reasoning is. Simple in the mentally retarded sense, of course.

It's only one-way trips they're objecting to. Though that issue's a red herring, since they've already colonized Mars and are currently drilling for oil.

So... if a Muslim does go to Mars, then what, declare fatwa on him? So that any other Muslim that meets him has to honour kill him?

Misleading thread title is misleading. They aren't saying muslims can't go to the moon, they are saying that they object to suicide missions, which really doesn't sound that stupid.

dew said:

So... if a Muslim does go to Mars, then what, declare fatwa on him? So that any other Muslim that meets him has to honour kill him?

Yes, because real risks to life can never be justified in Islam.

Funniest thing I read today.

I hope they never reach the moon. I don't want the mars face to loose it's nose for idolatry. Just ask our friend the Sphinx of Giza.

hardcore_gamer said:

Muslims object to suicide missions

Nigga, do you even jihad?

It's just their subtle way of trying to avoid all hell from breaking loose.

Almighty Allah said in verse 2/195 in the Holy Quran: Do not throw yourselves with your own hands into destruction.

Technician said:

http://moonconspiracy.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/mars_face.jpg

I hope they never reach the moon. I don't want the mars face to loose it's nose for idolatry. Just ask our friend the Sphinx of Giza.

I was going to point out that the Mars face only looks like a face when it is under this exact same lighting, but then I noted the URL of the pic you're hotlinking and figured it would probably not be worth the bother.

myk said:

It's just their subtle way of trying to avoid all hell from breaking loose.

Typical Muslim thinking. Just because fucking with teleports on Mars can bring about the end of the mankind, let's ban any long range space travel altogether. It's like banning impse because your bed can catch on fire from the postcoital cigarette.

Gez said:

I was going to point out that the Mars face only looks like a face when it is under this exact same lighting, but then I noted the URL of the pic you're hotlinking and figured it would probably not be worth the bother.

How do you know he didn't just grab that off of an image search and doesn't follow the nutter blog?

Sodaholic said:

How do you know he didn't just grab that off of an image search and doesn't follow the nutter blog?

I do not have great expectations from people who do not know to rehost pics. :p

Sodaholic said:

How do you know that's not his blog? ;)

Gez said:

I do not have great expectations from people who do not know to rehost pics. :p

Why bother rehosting? That's geeky, man.

darkreaver said:

Why bother rehosting? That's geeky, man.

Because generally you want the pic your Google Image Searched displayed. Not a "Hosted by Tripod!" sticker. (Or goatse.)

Also, what if the source image will disappear someday? Just imagine: a user stumbles upon a thread after 10 years of abandonment, and the link is dead! The horror!!!

Moonslim sounds like a space version of a weight loss smoothie. :P

Anyway Mars isn't the moon and the moon is not a "suicide mission" location.