Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geo

Lost 'Asian Edition', the 777 that went down between Malaysia and China

AzaryDoom2020 said:

MH370 finally found in Southern Indian Ocean!

Maybe. There have been multiple sightings of floating objects by satellites and search aircraft, but so far nothing's been retrieved let alone positively identified as aircraft wreckage. Weather conditions in the search area are expected to deteriorate today, which will hamper both search and recovery efforts - that's assuming one of the few ships there can get close enough to one of those mystery floating objects.

I am heartbroken that all the passengers are most likely deceased. The black box would actually be an orange box, that's how they are manufactured nowadays.

And they're running out of time on the black box too, as it is still running on battery and its average battery life is about a month once off normal power. It's been just over 2 weeks so they have to hurry to find out what happened.

Bloodshedder said:

Nothing has been found yet; they're only presuming that it went down in a certain area.

Yeah like they presumed it was off the coast of Australia. Several satellites have found it in several places.

I still wonder if there is a bounty on who finds them first.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but now I'm reading that nothing has still been found even if there was a press conference saying the plane has been found in the South Indian Ocean. Now I'm reading the debris they've found in the South Indian Ocean aren't actually from the flight. So I'm imagining some floating junk yard like there's a place in Lake Michigan that sunken ships end up.

TheCupboard said:

I am heartbroken that all the passengers are most likely deceased. The black box would actually be an orange box, that's how they are manufactured nowadays.

The term Black Box comes from the fact that it usually has to do with a crashed aircraft which is a Dark and Serious topic, I'm pretty sure it was always an Orange Box.

Orange is the best color to be found. Like prison jumpsuits. But yes I never knew it was actually orange. I hoped that it would be a findable color.