Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linkrulezall

Tales From Texas Archive

I had this pack given to me a while back before I had even heard of tft, and looking nowadays I have found that the comics themselves are nearly impossible to find on the net anymore (dead links everywhere, but not the comic itself) So for the sake of ARCHIVING FUCKING EVERYTHING, here it is:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nf9vd3g9sn0m8zk/FLhx_U5Xie#/

And here's a sample in case you either showed up after it was relevant or forgot what it looked like:

EDIT: Fixed a little grammatical error from the Department of Redundancy Department

Technician said:

Is Carn dead? I can't remember.

I had him on my steam a couple of months ago before he blocked me for asking one too many stupid questions. AFAIK he's not dead, just playing Don't Starve and developing Whack Wrack

What's with the Carn hate?

Linkrulezall said:

I had him on my steam a couple of months ago before he blocked me for asking one too many stupid questions. AFAIK he's not dead, just playing Don't Starve and developing Whack Wrack

Oh right, now I remember Carn.

geo said:

What's with the Carn hate?

All the hate on Carn is Terryble. Dunno why he's picked on so much when he's done quite a bit of awesome.

Sodaholic said:

He flat out gave me a copy of Wrack, which I'm grateful for, so he's cool in my book.

I wish I could run Wrack without my computer exploding :p

WHAT THE HELL :( :( :(

Nah, in all seriousness, it's fun. Shai's not a bad guy. I think these all may have started from a bad place where he felt I screwed him over (when in reality there was no such opportunity for him), but since then it's all been in good fun.

When one of the other Wrack developers was here for a month last year, we were actually looking for these. I'm glad they've been archived somewhere. Thanks!

Carnevil said:

I'm glad they've been archived somewhere. Thanks!

np Carn. Any chance I can get back on your steam friends list if I stop asking stupid bullshit?

Linkrulezall said:

np Carn. Any chance I can get back on your steam friends list if I stop asking stupid bullshit?

Just offer him some lunchables or send him an archive of forum user emails, then you're golden.

How is "Carn loves Lunchables!" even a thing anyway?! Lunchables are wrong - they're full of gluten! :( I've had them like 5 times tops in my entire life. They don't live up to the hype. They're the Rage of lunch foods!

darknation said:

it's funny because it's not funny. I see it now.

Exactly. You laugh at the comic, not with it.

Thanks for archiving them! I was sad to see that the original 'Tales from Texas' database merely contained dead-links. However, now I know where I can find these great comics! After I spent a few minutes, already had a few laughs, I even remember most of these comics and there references :P

EDIT:
And some people never change :)

As an additional Texan, I can confirm that these stories are 100% grounded in fact and pure American chuck roast. Never settle for anything less. Only the Texas Best.