Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm glad it's not just me who thought the red door wasn't that obvious to find haha. I somehow managed to stumble into all the secrets and get all the kills in this. I've not played the wad this is a tribute to though, but this had some good action. The Plasma Rifle made some parts pretty easy. I enjoyed this fun map.

Hehe ok, so you got confused by the teleporter room. I guess I'm happy that I actually came up with a puzzle of sorts that someone couldn't solve!

You guys should totally play heroes.wad, btw. It's a compilation of some of the best 1994 maps and practically each of them is filled to the brim with interesting and original ideas. I found it really inspiring and fun to play with all these clever concepts.

That was so much fun, Memfis. I played the first 2 maps of Heroes before trying this. I played some of the original in '96, and aside from some obtuse progression and some stupid texturing, those maps really were a lot of fun and extremely damned weird and original.

Your map captured that craziness perfectly. It's one of the most intricate little maps I've played and, except for the teleport puzzle, it was a perfect mix of fights and puzzles. Here's my final stats;

Kills - 100%, Items - 100%, Secrets - 83%. Time - 23:50, Death Count - 2.

I solved the teleport puzzle with DB2. Didn't have the patience to try every option. :P

I figured out the tricky Zerk secret on my own. That was pretty fuckin' cool.

I'm always reppin' the '90s, so thanks for this perfect modern '94 map. :)

Edit:Almost forgot to mention, that music is pretty damned annoying. :D

AXEL F IS ANNOYING? What the hell man. :D
You don't actually need to try every option in the teleporter room, there is a hint somewhere.

It's good! I think the grate outside would have been better off aligned, as that looked bad compared to everything else, and I wasn't a fan of the new weapon sounds (too loud) but otherwise it's a nice '94 tribute. Axel F was cool :p