Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, it's not like I made all of them in two days or something. хD Just got around to posting them now.

I have just ended your map, if I never make FDA, it's because my PrBoom has latencies, I play then on Zdoom :/(or chocolate-doom for vanilla maps). I like well, the pistol sound looks like a beat who mixes the music xD. The end is a few surprising, but from the ssg area, I was sorely lacking ammo, I avoided monsters of exit area, to finish the map.

I forgot to put on my black leather gloves but well i fought. Ran out of ammo and couldn't max it, anyways here's an FDA

Not really that hard but a quite entertainig map.
Usualy i'm not a huge fan of sound replacements but i actually liked the ones here, they felt somehow relaxing dunno how to explain.
One of them actually sounds like throwing a bottle cap into an bucket so now i want some beer.

Don't know about the sound replacement bacause I have my own pack.
Cool little map. liked the enemy placement, ammo and health were also fine. simple yet effective design, my cup of tea.

Pretty neat map. Died once stupidly to that roaming hell knight at the start. The difficulty is nicely pitched :)

This map's title is accurate because it's completely and totally what I was doing in the map the whole time. O:

Fun map though -- very early-90's-PWADy in a good way.

The Green Day song in question is "Brain Stew," unless everyone knew that already and the "can't remember which" comment was sarcastical. In which case the song and my head are both brain stew. D:

I liked it, in spite of the aggravating platforming (I HATE platforming). Super-easy until the end. Died 4 times before I realized I could have run for the exit on my second try, so that means I suffered 3 Dumbass Deaths. ;D I was going for 100 percent kills but was running out of ammo and at only 28% health because the Archie refused to be pain-chanced and ripped me up before I killed him. So I ran away with only 96% kills and the PE still alive, fighting Imps.

I liked the music better this time, though it was a low-octane version. Needed more crush.

The trap upstairs that opened behind the barrels was cool, and a lot more severe than I expected. Almost got me there. ;)

The architecture was interesting and the map small but tricky. Fun.

I'll comment, but won't subscribe :p

First off, awesome sky! I thought the music in this wasn't fit for the mood, as it was laid back and the action... Wasn't :p Speaking of new resources, the black gloves and silenced pistol had me all like "Yay, I'm a hitman!" but the same sound effect on the chaingun seems really goofy - the other sounds were alright though. Shotgun sounded like the Killzone underbarrel one, which is always good, although the clanking shell could have benefited from being visible. The environmental sounds went with the aesthetic really well to create a futuristic vibe, which I also liked!

Actual map itself plays well enough. I found with the health all bunched up in a few places you'd either die quickly in a fight or not at all, so I opted for the latter ;)

Pretty neat. I'm not too sure how I feel about the sounds, as they mixed poorly with the music and were almost inaudible the entire game. The fights were pretty clever, and I appear to be one of the few who beat the level on my first attempt. I liked your usage of the MODWALL textures.

I thought this was pretty tight on ammo, until I realised I'd missed a box of rockets that would have made the Arch Vile encounter a lot less annoying. I somehow lost 95% of my health from random other damage while taking it down which was annoying. Even so, I ended the level with only 1 shell, 2 rockets and a handful of bullets left. Getting some infighting going was crucial for saving ammo. An enjoyable map.

FDA : here

Cool little map. :)
The new sounds didn't appeal much to me, but the sky and black gloves for the Doomguy are pretty fancy.

A bit short on ammo at the very end, I'd say.

I thought the ammo was perfect.

If I had a mouse I'd throw you a max demo. Twas a fun small map (nearly killed me in the end even though it's not hard).

Cool map. If you're trying to sell me that this was made in 1994, I don't buy it! Needs more slime trails, bleeding flats and HOMs!

FDA